How did mexicans get so fat? They are fatter than the US...

How did mexicans get so fat? They are fatter than the US. All the common food in the US is like engineered to make people fat. But mexico is like anarchy? So what's going on down there to make them fat?

Attached: e1f40afbe553475a0027a19b59b781b30db6801d_full.jpg (184x184, 6.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqnUohxXV0I&t=328s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corn oil

>t. Mexican

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....

Why?

they eat a lot of tortillas

They literally eat ALL THE TIME. I work in a warehouse full of them. Break time, they EAT. Full meals. Beans, watermelon, they all share food with each other. They offer you food. Its a whole event. And they repeat this every few hours. Our entire fridge is FULL of food. They EAT. Its more a social thing. But they stuff themselves like a famine is just around the corner. Guys bring in whole gallons of milk and 3-4 chickens to share every day. Women come with entire salads and tortillas and bread, for everyone. Its STRANGE.

Amerindian genes

They worship coca cola. youtube.com/watch?v=hqnUohxXV0I&t=328s

beans and rice and cheese
that's how you fatten up and bulk up a pitbull right?

Based.

It doesn't seem unlikley that the poisons my rapists are constantly putting in my food and water are appetite stimulants.

Nobody is fatter than you swines. I recognize you are the biggest fats fucks in the world, congratulations.

Attached: MW-FM825_oecd3__20170519093401_NS.jpg (743x460, 42.78K)

>my rapists

Attached: 37261BAD-EB0A-47F8-A3C7-77F4232BBBAD.gif (500x690, 18.53K)

well, famine is just around the corner so why not

Attached: shiet.png (537x588, 432.86K)

corn oil + sugar. corn is good if you eat it in moderation and are constantly exercising. otherwise, corn will bulk you up BIGTIME. that plus a focus on sweet things and sugars... recipe for disaster.

Indio genes. I'm serious, it's the same reason why pacific islanders struggle with obesity too. Their bodies are not accustomed to the more "modern" and carb filled diets replacing their traditional diets, its even worse now with how much more processed food is.

Third world subhumans just can't help but gorge themselves. Niggers and spics are also the fattest demographics here.

you realize that the reason USA is so high is because of all you fat beaners and negroes, right? if you had an older age demographic or had less starving poors, you would be even fatter

Its usually super obese boomers whose are fat in the US, the youth seems fit overall, unlike in Mexico, regardless of the age, gender, caste, 9/10 are overweight at the very least mildly and that's taking in count we have less resources to buy food.

>corn oil
Wut?
Everyone already knows why Mexicans are fat: you fuckers won't drink anything besides sugar water
>give babies juice every day
>when they're old enough to drink on their own they start drinking soda
>soda for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
>hot from the sun? Drink more soda.
Mexicans consume like 1000+ calories every day just from sugar water. Of course Mexicans are going to be fat as fuck.

STOP DRINKING SUGAR WATER

also it is a point of pride to make their sons as fat as possible to prove they are "rich" which is why hispanics account for something like 80% of childhood diabetes in the US

kek sugar water which is also high fructose CORN syrup. it's CORN, again.

CORN CORN CORN

mexicans eat CORN tortillas, CORN sugar water, cook with CORN oil.

Nice digits, I agree in México a lot of people is overweight, but in the USA the abnormal quantity of super fat fucks is incredible, the only fit ones are people from CaliFAGnia.

Attached: American.jpg (602x815, 56.43K)

you eat corn as well, I don't know if you have noticed but high fructose and all alcohols are made from corn

Attached: 156092817575.jpg (720x524, 83.33K)

>it's corn
Yes. Corn *syrup*.

>corn oil
No
>corn syrup
Yes

would

A free smell?

this
indios are endomorphic

Attached: 1653872800508.jpg (411x548, 72.88K)

el que escoge no coge

Attached: moon.webm (166x162, 602.04K)