Everyone looking forward to season of stranger things?

It's nice to see gay sexuality represented in popular culture, am I right Any Forums? You know I am. Think of all the closeted preteens who will be more willing to explore their sexuality and become more open to expressing it! Totally awesome thing to see, we are moving in the right direction for sure.

>The 17-year-old actor has previously left Will’s preferences to the interpretation of viewers. But after the season finale dropped on the streaming service, he revealed to Variety that Will is gay and is in love with his best friend, Mike Wheeler (played Finn Wolfhard).

Attached: FireShot Capture 1138 - 'Stranger Things' star Noah Schnapp opens up about Will's sexuality_ - nypost.com.png (939x1495, 810.72K)

I haven't watched season 3 yet. Worth my time?
I'm slowly chewing through better call saul rn

No. It’s all garbage after season 2. Watch Vinland Saga instead, faggot

>Worth my time?
Absolutely, a gay old time really

Attached: Flintsteins gay olde time.jpg (1200x840, 198.38K)

I watched first 3 episodes when they came back and then read the manga up until the tranny then dropped it.

Is this the thing with Winona Ryder? Is she a big part of it?

>Is this the thing with Winona Ryder? Is she a big part of it?
She's annoying in it and doesn't get her tits out once.

I haven't finished season 2 yet.

Yeah, though in the first season, her character was alright I thought. I stopped watching after second season because one main actor during award show crowed about punching nazis in the face and I wasn't going to watch their shit anymore. Also, fuck netflix. Poison pills in everything

Attached: R.jpg (275x183, 4.64K)

"Finn Wolfhard" looks and sounds like a ftm tranny.

>sounds like a ftm tranny.
with a manly name like that user, of course not!

Attached: well maybe he is just sensitive.jpg (1024x1019, 181.56K)

Look at that nose

>named Finn
>have gays coming onto you
FUG XD

Attached: 1558904925153.gif (308x250, 242.25K)

>Finn Wolfhard
well, you know what they say user.

Attached: FireShot Capture 1139 - Finn Wolfhard - Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org.png (1150x133, 19.35K)

right on the nose

Attached: hard wolfy nose.jpg (750x739, 52.08K)

Season 1 was peak. Season 2 went all jokey. Sucked but general plot ok. Season 3 I skipped all Russia scenes and girl side quest plot, just to tolerate overall story. I don’t look forward to next season. I hope they all get mine flayed.

Season 4 was better than 2 and 3 imo. But 1 is still the closest to modern kino we'll get

If you watch this garbage, please do us all a favor and end yourself.

>2000: rarely see fags and trannies
>2040: OMG!!! They’re everywhere!!! Scientists are baffled, but they know it’s not cuz grooming.

Attached: A61FA5CB-7BDD-4E82-A7AF-5081A8E2985C.jpg (474x248, 24.4K)

>If you watch this garbage, please do us all a favor and end yourself.
But it's so good, addicting even , can't stop, also, I might be starting to be gay, but stranger things have happened it's all completely normal user

Attached: pill-sandwich-hamburger-bun-filled-pills-making-32038220.jpg (800x532, 45.9K)

Now the show can be as gay as all the people who watch it.

I can tell the author is jewish by the way they use their words.