Is monkeypox an std...

Is monkeypox an std? This faggot got anal blisters inside of his asshole after being fucked in the ass in a gay bathhouse.

Attached: 224104.jpg (1080x1762, 457.75K)

no.
gays were just starting vector.
they only test homos.
they removed the mention of it being spread airborne.

It isn't an STD, but having sex certainly makes spreading it or getting it easier. The sores are contagious and apparently this can survive on surfaces (bed sheets, clothes, etc.). is right, but you will get tons of replies saying 'lmao faggot disease' and then Bugchaser user will come in with his twitter and obscure forum posts.

WHERE MY SIGA SISTERS AT?

Attached: 0715GLOBAL.jpg (1332x814, 132.88K)

Why can't gays just stick to one partner?

why can’t the children who got it?

>My Fabulous Disease
>HIV advocate
wtf...

SEND MY SIGA STOCK TO $100, YOU GAY NIGGERS.

The digits will it.

Attached: 1657822548044.png (750x1334, 1.84M)

I really don't care what others do with their lives but it seems more and more people want me involved into their shifty lives

Are Gay men really that promiscuous? Like are they fucking 5 strangers a day on events like this? Like every night do they rail rando gay dudes?

Aids and now Monkepox are the judgement of God on degenerates

it isn't an std, but the surest way to catch it is close contact with the blisters of another man for a long period of time, and gays who have orgies, nakes, with dicks in butts, have close contact with other people for a long time

but theoretically, non gays could get it for being very long in a very crowded place, like the subway in peak hours, or a sold out concert

Faggots like bodily contact and that's easiest way to spread the monke.
Cases are exploding and has appeared in 76 countries now.
>totally not a pandemic yet goyin
>just monitoring the situation
>we won't do lockdowns and masks to help save bipoc homo tranny lives
It's all so tiresome...

Yes, it is. It's not airborne, don't believe the lies of the CDC and the media.

Just don't fornicate like a moron and you'll be fine.

>Are Gay men really that promiscuous?
imagine every other girl has as high of a sex drive as you and they can't get pregnant.
>Like are they fucking 5 strangers a day on events like this? Like every night do they rail rando gay dudes?
Depends. Almost every gay guy is going to be more sexually open/active than the average straight man or women, but most don't go balls deep into this lifestyle. The fact that there are medications to stall the effects of HIV or getting it all together is kind of a double edged sword. People hop on those meds, have risky sex, and then end up catching other disease. Guess that isn't much different than a woman getting on birth control and having a crazy college weekend though. I've met gay dudes who are all about the random sex life and I have met others who sleep around for a bit and then just want to settle down with another dude.

Attached: 1656661117886.jpg (640x727, 102.44K)

>He loved his florida trip
Lol. Get rekt "travelling" enjoyers and cum guzzler, no matter what's your gender or mental illness.

>It's not airborne, don't believe the lies of the CDC and the media.
So then if CDC says it isn't airborne...I should believe it is?

Attached: they don't use the phrase airborne.jpg (926x366, 79.54K)

why does he look like hunter biden

kek
The catalog lately made me think that for a split second as well.
Must be that crack head fuck anything that moves phenotype.

Attached: snopesfactcheck.jpg (1232x3068, 672.5K)

Just another fag disease.
From my understanding it's not an STD it just requires close personal contact for long periods of time to spread.
In that respect faggots, as always, are super spreads due to their dangerous sexual behavior.

>Pregnant people
I don't know if you should believe anything they say to be honest.

They shouldn't. But the fact they haven't confirmed it ISN'T airborne should be a bit of a red flag.

Attached: 106598277-1593547396973fauci.jpg (3000x1688, 375.9K)

There are a few diseases that can be spread via bodily fluids that aren't exclusively STDs.

>Is monkeypox an std?
Technically? No. But it is passed through the transfer of bodily fliuds, so getting fucked in the ass will certainly transmt it. And since Gay men average 1000 distinct sexual partners in their lifetimes, they're more likely that the rest of the population to get it or pass it on.

Attached: 1653340066356.jpg (700x700, 101.84K)

You’ll see some shit when school’s open up again

Disease vectors

Attached: 1630924346620.jpg (1024x1017, 201.33K)