Why do russians support the war?

are there even any believable reasons or do they just feel powerful when they see dead ukie children?

Attached: FWKx1B0XgAAe7aI.jpg (1080x1785, 156.97K)

BINLAAAAND
Y SO MUCH BEEENIS ON POL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 22312213123.jpg (896x1643, 144.44K)

The same reasons Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan support the taliban
Because they are defending the innocent from western oppressors

Russia is a poor shithole that had a few decades of not being completely worthless by sharing power with the US. The USSR collapsed completely being the corrupt joke that it was, but the average butthurt Russian still wants to "go home again" and feel like their poor shithole is relevant. They need to know their fucking lowly place in the world and just accept it.

but russia mostly kills eastern russian speaking ukrainians.

Typically when you have nothing else going for you, war fills the sad hole. For a time. Until it doesn't and you pretend you were always anti war.

They're sick in the head, brain washed alcoholics and krokodil addicts.

why did the west support the war in Donbass?
are there even any believable reasons or do they just feel powerful when they see dead Russian children?

I feel powerful too when I see dead bodies of children the U.S. bombed.

because

Attached: 1984_JC_01.jpg (871x472, 58.55K)

girkin admitted that there were real russian soldiers who entered ukraine
the west didn't even support donbas war hence the minsk accords
now answer my question and go back to russia

those ukies chose to die for NATO and globohomo. They are always free to surrender or better yet, join the Tsar as he liberates ukraine

most russians aren't fully human due to being asiatic hybrids. this is that asiadic sadism on display. Hitler was right about these subhumans - cheering at dead children is a sign of being a shitskin

It's all Putin bots

because the russians in the affected need someone to fight for them. same reason germans went to war with you guys

ucranians were torturing russian civilians and POW's for months before russia decided they had enough and started bombing civilian centers

turns out that if you dont follow the rules of war, the other side will not do it too
who would had guessed

to them it's like soccer - they root for their team

no one believed there would be a war before 24 february, russians and ukrainians were supposed to be brother nations, now suddenly ruskies on the internet went from 0 to 100 and cheer for dead ukrainian civilians
how is it possible to get so full of hate in such a short time?

>girkin admitted that there were real russian soldiers who entered ukraine
first, he is literally shitting on Russian government and military since 2014
even now
and back then when he was in Donbass he was begging for Russia to send in the army - something that US would really love (in order to make EU go all out on sanctions)
makes one question who is Girkin really working for

second, Girkin himself had the Russian passport, so what's the point of you quoting him (if he said so)?
do you really think that after the massacre in Odessa of 50 Russian protesters in May 2, 2014
and of Kiev bombardment of Lugansk administration building on June 2, 2014
there would be a lack of volunteers from Russia, including from active military?
Russia just facilitated all this
but it happened after the mentioned facts (and much more)

>the west didn't even support donbas war hence the minsk accords
Merkel was claiming that Kiev has the right to use the army
the reason why they signed the Minsk 1 and then Minsk 2 because Ukrainian army got fucked twice literally by just Russian covert artillery
in those 7 years, not a single point was fulfilled from the agreement
in fact, Zelensky openly stated that he doesn't like Minsk agreement and Ukraine won't be fulfilling it, on top of Ukraine dropping the non-nuclear status
and the West that signed this agreement was perfectly fine with this for 7 years
now go back to your fucking plebbit, you brainwashed idiot

i think they view this war less about Ukraine and more of a fight against globalhomo. A war the involves two countries is somehow a global problems that now effects world stocks, companies pulling out of the russian marketplace to be good goys and causes countries to pick a side, and by "pick a side" i mean support Ukraine or be labeled as evil. I mean look at America. Our president is just dying for an excuse to deploy our troops into a war ground. Even if Putin losses all original interest in the war now it sparked an entirely new reason to continue.

the polish wheel keeps spinning

Attached: 1657626061232.png (739x754, 216.19K)

There was hatred after 2014, and before that, a fairly large percentage of Ukrainians hated Russians. In general, this hatred has already existed for a dozen years, right now it has just reached a peak.

>do they just feel powerful when they see dead ukie children?
Nah, I just feel horny.

they do not support the killing of children, but they are not against war. when Europe decided that the best solution was to hit ordinary citizens as much as possible, then all the anti-war rallies disappeared and the people thought that they wanted to destroy us and all the Kremlin propaganda in which few people believed turned out to be true

Attached: 3232243.jpg (241x300, 10.2K)

>how is it possible to get so full of hate in such a short time?
Because picrelated isn't just a funny meme. There's a shitton of Ukrainians in Runet and the amount of vile schizo hystrionics they produced in the first couple of months or so unironically worked magnitudes better than any kind of state propaganda. I'd say about 90% of the people I know who were against the war in February are now somewhere along the lines of "war sucks, but Ukrainism must be destroyed".

>picrelated

Attached: main-qimg-9c592647b4c69922be22848aa7e5432f-lq.jpg (406x397, 32.3K)