HAPPENING

Russia could be planning an attack on Khmelnystskyi nuclear power plant.

>In the foreseeable future, Putin may decide to launch a massive missile attack on this nuclear power plant located in western Ukraine and in close proximity to European countries. The nuclear power plant's destruction could cause substantial damage to the countries of Europe, while having little probability of affecting the territories of Russia and Belarus. This is the only nuclear power plant that the Russians can destroy without damaging themselves, while causing maximum damage to European countries and Ukraine. In addition, the preparation itself of this very operation could become a mighty lever for blackmail of the United States and its NATO allies. Yesterday's barbaric strike on Vinnytsia, in my opinion, shows that it was a warning from Putin, as Vinnytsia is in close geographic proximity to the KhmelnitskyNPP. Such an operation (targeting the nuclear power plant) can be carried out with the same Kalibr cruise missiles. (7 Kalibr cruise missiles were launched against Vinnytsia by Russian submarines in the Black Sea - 4 were intercepted, 3 got through) In other words, nuclear war, but disguised as an "accidental" hit. As always, (The Kremlin will claim) "We had nothing to do with it!"

Would contaminating Europe with radiation from a destroyed nuclear power plant be enough to trigger article 5, what do you think?

Attached: 5678444876759.jpg (752x793, 129.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russians are all bark but no bite

-50 social credit 24 months gulag

good
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Attached: 1653655770135.jpg (1284x1488, 866.21K)

So, the attack on Lviv some 3 months ago was actually a precursor to this "warning" that they are going to attack the Khmelnitsky NPP?

>russians are all bark but no bite
>gnaws off 20% of Ukraine

fake news
kys
sage

What kind of magical shield would protect Belarus, being the closer country to the plant?
I am also pretty sure everybody would be friends with Russia afterwards, that attack would greatly benefit the narrative that they just want the greater good

You won't do shit, Limey.

Attached: 1629974177956.jpg (1242x1449, 281.33K)

>hohols crying wolf again

Attached: 1657979377519.jpg (336x188, 10.97K)

Rollin for fallout

You would likely get irradiated too you dumb eurasianist

So, Ukrainian niggers are planning to bomb it's own nuclear station?

Knocking out niggas is both a hobby and a habit for me

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u8.jpg (750x1000, 68.44K)

Puta is a sissy fagget. He is losing this war and what we are observing now are his attempts at saving face.

Attached: sissy monke.jpg (553x552, 37.99K)

your local FSB agent will be contacting you shortly
>insulting the great leader and his great country is a grave offence

Attached: angry monke noises.png (600x663, 318.77K)

yep

Attached: image.jpg (917x633, 154.94K)

>Informant said

Ok I'm gonna add this to my compilation of twitter bullshit

They're the only modern military with modern combat experience now.

NATO is entirely outclassed, consisting of trannies and bookworms

Too inflammatory, not enough damage. They would be better off using tactical nuclear warheads.