Brit/pol/

>Snap poll of viewers crowns Tom Tugendhat the winner of first Tory leadership debate after he made audience laugh by quoting Harry Potter's Dumbledore and mistakenly thanking blushing NHS worker for giving him two children
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11018717/And-social-medias-debate-winner-Tom-Tugendhat-Tory-MP-makes-audience-laugh-quoting-Dumbledore.html

>Boris Johnson skips heatwave crisis meeting ‘to host party’ as life-threatening 40C temperatures loom
independent.co.uk/climate-change/weather-today-heatwave-forecast-met-office-uk-b2124607.html

>Penny Mordaunt slams net zero as 'clobbering families' during massive economic crisis
express.co.uk/news/politics/1641472/tory-leadership-race-Penny-Mordaunt-carbon-net-zero-clobbering-families-cost-living-crisis

>Inside drug-plagued town where machete yobs terrorise shoppers & hard-up residents ‘wrap up in curtains’ to stay warm
thesun.co.uk/news/19212658/chatham-crime-drugs-gangs-machete-broke-britain/

Attached: BPZB076CUAABsU3.jpg (480x528, 51.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MPSWestminster/status/1548260024178290688
met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/fr/facial-recognition
mishcon.com/news/the-online-safety-bill-who-is-in-potential-scope-of-the-proposed-regime
youtube.com/watch?v=ooIfIDCnrSo
gov.uk/government/publications/online-safety-bill-supporting-documents/online-safety-bill-factsheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 discord trannies

first for ectomorphs getting fat

to be fair to josh and his da

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-08-17_at_10.48.11_AM[1].jpg (600x734, 77.22K)

>Is Boris a liar
>Still can't say yes
It's shit like that which people can't stand. It's the easiest question in the world and you still can't answer it.

put your boxers in the freezer for half an hour lads, 30 seconds of bliss when you put them on

>Tom Tugontwat getting laughs by quoting pop culture and sucking off MUH NHS
What a knobber.

is that matt hancock?

it will be england shaped perma-cloudy and 9C in a week.
enjoy it while you have it.

This is mental, the Conservatives are not about small government, they are big brother government.

Attached: UK Freedom of Speech Ofcom.jpg (984x756, 145.24K)

he's an ecto, it's not possible for him to achieve this.

still laughing at you cunts' fucking arms. the state of you lot lmfao

Attached: Rishi Keynesian CCP Approved.gif (600x777, 689.41K)

i could do wi an eckto

precisely. I don't know if VPNs are mentioned specifically but it would be odd to exclude them

Attached: y656y56y56y5ure.jpg (1500x800, 261.39K)

>Tom Tuggingthat

Attached: ifuknowwhatimean2.jpg (800x450, 43.13K)

mad?

Attached: IMG_0773.jpg (1200x1646, 2.26M)

post legs
u won't

Attached: 1625437763855.jpg (615x869, 67.15K)

Big gut - check
Hairy - check
Receding hairline - check
Can't argue with this desu

its just a wee joke

josh gets bullied by schoolkids

not enough people talking about this but doing that could be considered harmful and shut down. the ride never stops

Just saw this: twitter.com/MPSWestminster/status/1548260024178290688

>We’ll be using Live Facial Recognition (LFR) Technology at key locations in Westminster on Sat 16 July from 12:00hrs

>This technology is used to find people who are wanted for serious + violent offences and those with outstanding arrest warrants.

That links to: met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/fr/facial-recognition

>LFR cameras are focused on a specific area; when people pass through that area their images are streamed directly to the Live Facial Recognition system.

>This system contains a watchlist: a list of offenders wanted by the police and/or the courts, or those who pose a risk of harm to themselves or others. Further details of who can be on a watchlist and how the Met carefully decides where to use LFR can be found in our Standard Operating Procedures for LFR.

>LFR is not a ubiquitous tool that uses lots of CCTV cameras from across London to track every person’s movements. It is a carefully deployed overt policing tactic to help locate a limited number of people the police need to find in order to keep London safe.

I always thought I had faggoty pencil arms but it turns out they mogg 95% of brittle/pol/. Don't even lift. Just high T.

Attached: dontevenliftbro.jpg (2123x2944, 977.49K)

I thought VPNs were already banned

Josh is clearly shaving his body and I think he should stop because the trad sort of settling down women like their men to be hairy as nature intended not shaven like a metro sexual

Those feet are terrible. At least meet then look more human or robotic.

Imagine how things will be ten years from now
fucking scary

Mine are about the same. What do you abs look like though lad?

matched with an older bird on tinder last night, going round later
6/10 looks but she's a lefty so will be mental in bed lads

>>/global/rules/14

>this is what peak performance looks like
has this faggot not seen what elite soldiers look like? they're skinny as fuck and can run days and survive in any climate.

>Josh is clearly shaving his body
dont think so, he's never had a hair on his chest

I expect those are his indoor feet he only wears in the sitting room

I unironically believe that people who like sunny weather and beaches are of lower intelligence.

Attached: 5433544343.jpg (827x883, 72.54K)

fuck
>>>/global/rules/14
bold of you to think the UK government will last that long

You can bypass that by buying a Any Forums pass

newfag
since when do I care what women think
everything I do I do for me
why do you hold the opinions of women in high regard?
you a simp? or an incel? or married?

elite soldiers who'd get pummelled by emelianenko in his prime

That might be true but he's definitely shaving his pubes

VPNs are included

Attached: 4t3fgdsrure.jpg (775x759, 111.83K)

excellent

ur not josh

Shit. Had a barely visible six-pack a few years ago but I drank alot of beer during lock down.

My sister hates the heat and the sun and shes dumb as a rock.

Unironically peak performance.
Nobody could take young fedor in open weight limit

this bill isn't just about here it's literally everywhere: Gab, odysee, bitchute, dlive etc. everywhere.

Rain is god tier.
Sounds comfy at night too
Fuck nonstop clouds tho

he'd have to find where they are first, then try and catch them

still cant get rid of him though can he?

i've got the biggest biceps on brit/pol/ and im happy with that

I thought you were looking for the one?
I thought you were tired of slags?
You'll only attract slags if you carry on with this metro sexual grooming routine
Even women aren't that high maintenance this year
It's #feralgirlsummer

They're from IKEA

no point. the online safety bill will end UK access to Any Forums

It's not hard to beat mine desu I've always said that

bet i could kick his shit in at middleweight though

it'd be easy, he'd set up your mum with her legs spread and get the drop on them when they're all having their turn

i read that wrong, VPN is EXLUDED

Why are you making presumptions about someone you don't know josh? You wouldn't be seething so hard you're making things up would you?

*ruins your bill*

Attached: -LvpTcro1zqQ6YgN_Lx0M51C7wbspNvn4AQza93XxS-d5aV6K8Bq_hdGej3udhAekcs[1].png (512x512, 39.13K)

Probably for the best
This place has gone down hill badly since Gook Moot took over

Reminds me of the time he admitted he ruined someone's life and then immediately backpeddled saying he did nothing of the sort kek

dunno what that is. VPN isn't covered by the bill if that's what it is

as soon as sex or a woman is mentioned he goes right off the deep end like any other brin

what cuntry should we adopt as New Bongistan to post from?

I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTING

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 14.42.25.png (661x585, 410.28K)

If he really wants that dolphin aesthetic he needs to get electrolysis to remove them permanently

>can't use imagesearch
Yes, it's a VPN.

is canceranon sussex? similar posting style

all in his head

That's Fedor emelianenko in his prime, believe it or not. One of the most dangerous cage fighters in history.

Just as ugly

well they both lost all their hair

Wish Joshs mum would take him shopping and leave him locked in the car with the windows closed…and he dies

Mine grew back though unfortunately for him

I think losing your hair is a part of being a namefag. Eddie's will start falling out next

post trim

*Fatceps

Wherever the most darkies are coming from, constantly threaten Jews in the UK and that we are all waiting on our visa's.
Tptb will be chasing their tails 24/7.

anons need to look into this bill I just had a quick look today see what it's about. lots of details it's worth gathering as much info to get a proper picture about what is going on.it looks like Any Forums and other providers will most likely ban access to UK users or only allow pass users with age verification. who knows

Attached: htyhtyhtyure.jpg (803x404, 73.9K)

(A B, B) A

every lad out there has their own personal ideal of what a woman should be like and is searching for someone who resembles that ideal
most never find it, because its mostly a fantasy and based on some weird internal archetypes that don't really connect to anything irl
most women are slags by my standards and the ones that aren't have something wrong with them
there are ways to work around this
like not entering relationships, simply having close friendships with women you can fuck and have kids with, who respect you and refusing to interact with them if they don't do as you please
if you enter a relationship they immediately lose respect for you btw
I've had countless birds admit this to me over time
once they obtain you, you have less value to them, you're no longer their ceiling so they can do better, and this is spoken of quite commonly in redpill / mgtow content online, the whole hypergamy thing. and women will admit this themselves. the second they obtain you they no longer desire you. they just do what they need to do, to retain the services you provide. so obviously for a man the way to maintain his own personal power is to remain uninvolved, to be free and independent, and to assert himself over a woman but outside of the restrictive context of a relationship

100% lean muscle baby

I'm just going by how you present yourself

Link it, lad.

sussy is on a month ban.

>exaggerating a childhood incident involving me to deflect off yourself
you're not as smart as you think you are

Attached: 0501563-6.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

What number are they on now

>It's #feralgirlsummer
what's this?

>Any Forums doesn't accept logical operators
ffs

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 144715.png (565x85, 10.68K)

dead trim

Good
Boost the shit out of boomers until they die of VAIDS

>can't use google
I literally just googled but here are links

mishcon.com/news/the-online-safety-bill-who-is-in-potential-scope-of-the-proposed-regime
youtube.com/watch?v=ooIfIDCnrSo
gov.uk/government/publications/online-safety-bill-supporting-documents/online-safety-bill-factsheet

its too hot

Sexy as hell
Wish the lads here looked like that

>100% lean muscle
get to a hospital. NOW.
You have no bone mass and no fat mass.
This is an emergency.

You hate beaches because you can't afford to travel to one.

You're going off how you perceive me to present myself when I've always said I'm intentionally ambiguous here and you know that
So now you have nothing and have to make things up to try and seethe at me
Now THATS sad
>making someone's school life hell doesn't effect them negatively later in life
Oh boy, this absolute cope again