WHEN GERMANS WILL REOPEN THEIR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS ?

Coal is a desaster...

Attached: Grohnde-(PreussenElektra).jpg (730x410, 106.83K)

After the last refugee is frozen to death.

>After the last refugee is frozen to death.

Attached: adolf nod.gif (250x262, 932.3K)

No, they will cut down trees and burn wood. Because nuclear power plants and coal are not environmentally friendly. Wood is the right choice.

Attached: 1657171434731.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

never
Imagine you were to connect a car battery to your house, would you see the difference?

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Fuck you, we do what we want!

Attached: tagebau-garzweiler-braunkohle-strukturwandel-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 283.58K)

can't burn green wood user. shit has to dry for a spell.

Attached: rocket_stove_main.jpg (640x480, 62.8K)

Whats wrong with coal?

Attached: 1616022521653.jpg (225x225, 12.83K)

You cannot just reopen a nuclear plant. Once it is closed down the teardown starts.

I stated in january: the green sentiments of germany will inwind violently, because not having energy is simply not an option.
This might be enough to break appart the government coalition, of which the greens are part.

Coal is environmentally friendly for these autistic cunts because nuclear power is baaaaaaadd!!1!

Even if you are willing to swallow the frog of increased polution, there are not enough plants to burn the very shitty lignite coal mined in northern germany. Building one takes 5 years, too.

Ok we can heat it with green energy to dry it out quicker.

I will reast easy when i know green party member will go home to cry themselves to sleep after a long day of sperging out about their bullshit

they won't because
> nuclear power plants generate electricity and not heat so it cant help in the current situation
official government stance.
they can simply stop the closure of the three that are going offline at the end of the year. Thats quite simple.

Never. Nuclear energy is not profitable, coal is and Germany has a massive coal industry.
Now with the Americans instigating the war between Russia and Ukraine to disrupt the Nordstream 2 gasline they're pretty fucked.

Schaufelradbagger goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Schaufelradbagger_Welzow_1404.jpg (2580x1932, 1.25M)

Schaufelradbagger doesn't give a shit

Attached: Schaufelradbagger.jpg (960x540, 87.17K)

Coal is great. It only releases CO2 which is very good for the planet. If we up our production of CO2 by 2100 we could reduce the size of deserts by half.

>you vill pay for ze USD300 billion roadmap and you vill like it!

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-19 21-40-52.png (854x899, 319.25K)

Just another 300 billion that German taxpayers can find down the back of the sofa im sure.

>Nuclear energy is not profitable
Why France have the cheaper price electricity in Europe ?

Are you retarded?

Nuclear has some of the cheapest ROI energy production. Shame that most people are retarded

fpbp

Sure, over the long run.
Problem is corps want short term ROI's.

But it would at least save the gas that is used for 10% of energy generation? I feel like these one-liner government explanations for things are getting worse and worse. Almost as bad as Lauterbach's patachute analogy.

i think they decommisioned those things like 5 years ago. by now half must be completely scrapped and the other half inoperable.

only valid answer
but its sad to say its the other way around. the left/green gubberment will protect the raepfugees at all costs even over our own interests.

Can you elaborate please?

>Nuclear energy is not profitable

Bullshit

>I will reast easy when i know green party member will go home to cry themselves to sleep after a long day of sperging out about their bullshit
I am not just talking about green parties, but the sentiments, the green ideas. In germany every party tried to capture the green talking points, much of this will be reevaluated right now.
You will probably see a reshuffeling of votig blocks and what party tries to claim which topic.

>they can simply stop the closure
That closure will not happen. No dobt.

most nuclear plants are built by state or municipality owned companies

>generate electricity not heat
Are electric baseboard heaters not a thing in Germany?

Attached: 0B1EB0D0-625F-44DA-A0F8-AA42713B1236.jpg (450x450, 30.04K)

u mean when the first refugee starts complaining about the heating

>no energy, no food, no heating
>muh debt

Pick one!

But will still not sell the nuclear fuel for it.