How can I get a gf like taytay as a 5'5 pakistani

I just want to bleach my bloodline bros

Attached: 081F77AA-3647-41EC-8A1D-3559A6F528EC.jpg (1242x1751, 233.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well thats a tranny so shouldn't be hard

Well she's a good choice because she's tall but I'd go even taller. You don't want your son to be a manlet like you. Become a multi millionaire (only way your fucking a hot white girl unless your famous) and then get a 6ft model.

5’5” is too tall, your tiny penis will not please her unless you get chibi paki tay tay gf

Go back.

Hahaha....good luck.

>become a millionaire
I earn $3 per hour (srs)

My dog is taller than you

become an EMT

commit jihad against dirty poo in loo hindus, get 72 tay tay brides in paradise, ez trade

And when she leaves you and takes your giant son with her she’ll send him to beat the shit out of your manlet ass once she grooms him to hate you. But if your son is tiny and passable when the next generation turns out to be 80% tranny you have a good chance of fucking your wife and your son.

Attached: 1640999367238.gif (500x275, 881.69K)

You dream an impossible dream
youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g

Attached: Taylor2.jpg (667x1000, 179.18K)

Hes gunna have to scam alot of old white people to get that kind of money

You gotta make sure the kids are also fucked by pure whites
Only way to fix the blood
1/2 is mongrel, 1/4 is exotic, at 1/8 you're starting to look okay, then at 1/16 you'll be forgotten.

>How can I get a gf like taytay as a 5'5 pakistani
Aren't you allowed to beat any woman unconscious and bring them back to your cave?

You can find a white savoir girl who will be your pity GF easily in 2022. Just know that she will not allow herself to be inpregnated by you unless she is very mentally ill.

>being so disgusted with your own genes you want to fuck up another races future with your shitty genetics

Attached: fuck off cunt.jpg (599x599, 86.94K)

yeah you pretty much need to be rich if you have nothing else. that always works. just keep an eye on them and make sure they don't sneak off and get pregnant with someone else's kid

Why would you want to continue your bloodline?
Either way, prepare for genetic therapies for yourself and genetic engineering for your kids.

Shitskins are so disgusting

Roll the dice is the only way fren, kys and hope when you reincarnated your born a rich white Chad.

>How can I get a gf like taytay as a 5'5 pakistani
I'd tell you how but kidnapping is a crime. Best you can hope for is a Lauren Southern type jew. My condolences.

Attached: CHECKEDPoo_sm.gif (317x203, 411.08K)