New Mexico

I think New Mexico is an amazing state
>Only 2% nigger
Think about it people, its only 2% nigger, you wont have to deal with things like: hearing their accent, experiencing their crime or their "culchuh" or having to avoid their 'hoods.
Yes the state votes Democrat but come on, being not niggery is better than being in Republican 40% nigger Mississippi

inb4 I get banned for "off topic", HALF OF THE THREADS ON Any Forums ARE NOT ABOUT POLITICS, THEY'RE EITHER ABOUT WOMEN OR A MOVIE

Attached: New Mexico location.png (2560x1665, 327.75K)

Mexicans are worse than niggers.
Injuns are worse than niggers.

How many of us in the Southwest?
We never hear about italian americans there, only ''muh le east coast''

What about the elephant in the room, the spics ?

Is that why Mexamerican cities like McAllen are so safe?!
>muh Mexicans bad because they are le brown XDDD
Fuck off

Attached: race and crime.png (1950x600, 1.56M)

Mexicans are bad because they're nonwhite.
Fuck you stupid spic, you don't get to call yourself an American.

Not many Italians there
But New Mexico has the highest number of Spaniards in the US
And by that i dont mean Aztec-looking Mexicans but Castillian Spanish people

Attached: New Mexico ancestries.png (802x494, 185.45K)

>But New Mexico has the highest number of Spaniards in the US
The ones there since colonial times, right?

Yes
>According to the 2020 census, the majority of Hispanics in New Mexico claim descendance from Spanish colonists who settled between the 16th and 18th centuries, when the state was part of New Spain. Most remaining Hispanics are first and second-generation immigrants from Mexico and Central America

So i expect them to look like us and not like the average goblino in California, am i right?

Totally organic conversation.
Spics get out reeeeeeeeee

>Totally organic conversation.
>Spics get out reeeeeeeeee

Attached: nigler.png (415x459, 361.05K)

>italian
>spic
That's the wrong racial slur

>is a brown shithole filled with Mexicans
>B-BUT IT'S ONLY 2% BLACK ISN'T THAT COOL?

No way, Jose

>shithole
Looks pretty nice to me

Attached: Rio Rancho.png (1126x602, 1.85M)

It’s an empty desert. There’s one significant town that’s a complete hell hole.

4th of July are there a lot of guns going off pointed skywords?

A fucking ton, Las Vegas dude

it's because there a ton of cops in Mcallen and Mcallen attracts the middle class hispanic.

No, you're thinking May 5th.

The most Americanized Italians head to the west coast, the west coast consists of rootless people who either left their family/home or don’t have a home. The exceptions are ranching families who have been here for several generations and the Mormons.

The Italians in the east coast are great though, they’re all mostly racist and violent and a lot of fun to hang around with. There would be no good food in this country if it wasn’t for Italians, I know it’s not the same as in italy but comparing the options to California or the mountain west to the NE, it’s not even close.

That makes no sense, you can put 70,000 cops in ONE nigger'hood and it's still gonna be dangerous lol