Trannies BTFO once more- Women have different elbows

Yes, among all the other secondary sexual characteristics that differentiate between males and females, even something as mundane as the elbow is yet another sign that the subconscious mind can use to make that distinction. This is due to the wider hips of females requiring a different "carrying angle" to compensate, as explained in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ahIkpAWtSfQ

But the point is that men can NEVER pass as women. There are simply too many secondary sexual characteristics that they cannot account for. The same applies the other way around. Hell, not even the pattern on the skin is the same for men and women (see picrel in my next post)

My idea is that we use the elbow as a new anti-tranny symbol to make them seethe. I'm not sure how to implement it, but I think the idea of the female elbow could really cause a huge amount of butthurt when trannies see yet again that their bullshit worldview simply does not align with reality in any way.

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 35.79K)

Attached: skin-male-female-men-tend-to-have-more-connective-tissue-arranged-such-way-gives-better-support-to-34966878.jpg (1300x956, 170.12K)

I am a women and i cant do that...

You are a tranny, you like dicks in your fanny

You can choose a transwoman, a partner that knows how to have hobbies and actually has some things in common with you. Or you can choose a partner with "strange" elbows.

Thats not nice :( , and i like women, not man.

my dwarf firend has clothes "hanger" arms like this

How fat is your arm ?

>the thin skinned ones didn't make it
fancy that

We also know how to shut up and will actually love you back.

But I'm not gay so why would I choose a man? I will stick with women thank you. I have my male friends to do hobbies with so why do I need that in my gf anyway?

I don't want the love of a man. That's gay.

Kill yourself teeth nigger
Kill yourself snow nigger
Kill yourself toilet nigger
kill yourself NIGGER

Oh no. I can do this. My mum used to tell me I was double jointed wtf I was doomed from the start

Traps aren't gay

If shes not double jointed its probably a man or just an ugly woman
All the cute girls I dated were always double jointed

Niggers don't read or dissect their tranny victims

I'm a man and I can do that
It's due to a calcium deposit in my elbow that also makes it white and scaly, but the scaliness has gone away over time
It's only on my elbow though, had it since birth

>Or you can choose a partner with "strange" elbows.
But thanks to "strange elbows partners" humanity has survived more than thousands of years, so I thinks it's just part of nature to want to have and only pick a strange elbow partner.

I was wondering about pic related. Can't see angles though, is probably just showing the similarity.
tits or gtfo

Attached: 1640027757871.jpg (752x755, 131.52K)

It’s much simpler than that. No biological woman no matter how fit can get rid of the frowning face on top of her elbow when at rest. No man unless cartoonishly fat can get rid of a pointy elbow when it’s at rest.