We are one step closer to digital IDs in Canada. Pray for us

We are one step closer to digital IDs in Canada. Pray for us

Attached: digital id.jpg (1284x1585, 127.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call the number bitch

wtf man? literally being controlled here by these friggin corporate bankers. ffs, they don't even hide it.

"colaboration"
"Implmented"
"Facical"
"Reconition"

If you're going to fake something that supposedly is a public announcement, try and spell better so it doesn't make it look like it was written by a retard.

day of the rake when?

Your country is a joke

You do know that the gov already has all your info in a digital database, right? I mean EVERYTHING, right down to your facial recognition measurements. And bank cards, health cards, and passports are already defacto digital IDs. This line was crossed long ago. Privacy in this country is an illusion created to calm the sheep.

How to opt out?

Why don't you just run over Castro with a truck?

It's probably because our dystopian is run by imported Indians, hence why Rogers managed to shit the bed for three days.

What the mongol said

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g

Attached: TaylorHiThere.gif (500x500, 3.82M)

He doesn't go out in public anymore.

Take a wild guess

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 113.81K)

Ocober

Kike Schwab and his retarded minions need to be killed brutally.

>fourm

Call them UN goons

Fake and gay

>colaboration
retarded fags

Nigger the government doesn't even know I make money because the CRA is fucking 14 years behind on shit, stop buying into techies bullshit "OMG NOTHING IS PRIVATE ANYMORE!!!" it's a fucking marketing line to sell bullshit privacy apps to easily scared and manipulated retards with too much money.

Seems like you missed your chance.

Who cares it might as well be true we're as good as dead if nothing ever changes

Fuck, can't believe I missed that one!

pray to who? the same jew god that gpt you to this point of slavery?