Nobody looks out at Americans as an exemple to follow

Nobody wants to hear about your opinion about anything
You're just bitch made
This is your country

Attached: 1657977108835.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

And yet here you are.

Amen, mon frère. Tu n’as pas idée du boucan qu’ils peuvent faire ceux-là.

Thank you for speaking English Pierre.

Yes, let's take jabs at each other instead of the jews and their puppets that are trying to wipe us out.

Kek

You don't even have your own language
Sad cuck

>He said, unsolicited.

>jews and their puppets
>their puppets
Gee who could that be?

Attached: 1657977402622.jpg (916x640, 96.43K)

WE CREATED DA ENGLISH LENGUAGE N SHIET

>This is your country
I live in Alaska. It's been warm and it smells nice outside.

Attached: woods.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I can't think of a people more disgusting and pathetic than Americans.
Instead of fighting to defend his """historic""" cities he copes with "at least they aren't in muh suburbs". When niggers and anarchists come to his suburbs he copes with "wait till they come to muh small country town. When they come to his town he copes with "wait till they come to muh tiny homestead in the wilderness". And there you have it. American whites are left living like native americans, in shacks in the wilderness with no political or ethnic power at all. Because you're cowards
You can hoard guns and ammo all you want but they mean fuck all if you don't use it.
Amerimutts love to make fun of euros but at least they have balls. One statue got taken down in the UK and British hooligans went to london and beat the shit out of nigger rioters. French yellow vest hooligans fought street battles against their ZOG government. What did americans do when niggers and anarchists burnt their cities down? They stay in their homes impotently running their yappers on the internet, telling everyone that soon, in two more weeks, they'll do something.
Imagine being American.

Attached: 1657977629948.webm (540x540, 1.31M)

>Nobody looks out at Americans as an example to follow
Did you type that in McDonalds while listening to Rap in your Ipod ?
That's ok you can go back home and watch some Television made by Americans and don't forget to turn on your lights, invented by Americans.

Don't go to McDonald don't listen to rap
Nice try subhuman
Missed me with that niggerish goyslop American """""""culture""""""""

Attached: 1657977853385.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

>Imagine being American.
Real nice hike.

Attached: trail forest.webm (740x416, 2.84M)

Alaska is the only livable part of jewSA

>Hon hon h- ACK

Attached: BD14E6B7-E0B0-4254-A05A-851AC8AC4F55.jpg (1242x575, 133.13K)

I member when they used to be...
America, you can be great again.

Attached: zIrmfGP.gif (720x498, 593.19K)

The people promulgating the 'example' aren't American.
Not by a long shot.
But you just eat that shit up. Yum.

Attached: Macronnigger.png (1864x1212, 2.09M)

Daily occurance in Muttmerica

Attached: 1657978199462.jpg (738x1024, 92.29K)

Americans kneel for niggers

Attached: 1657978240350.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Messicans are impregnating american 10 yr olds lol

Yes they do, keep coping nigger lover.

Attached: 1657978432406.jpg (800x908, 82.3K)

sad but true.
thanks for ruining my day, asshole.
>was going to barbecue and clean muh guns

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Any Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Any Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

>emulate mutt culture for 200 years
>i-its not like i like you or anything, BAKA!
tsundere europoors are my weakness

Sour little shitskin. Go back to dusty shithole you filthy parasite.

Attached: 1657979153790.jpg (1024x537, 117.5K)

> T. Assblasted muttoids aka amerikneelers

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Everybody knows they're speaking American, our dicks are big enough to not need to flaunt our obvious superiority, the bombs are enough.
You should learn Arabic so you can ask for directions when you travel in your country

>our dicks are big enough
Wrong

Attached: 1657979281101.jpg (1000x1500, 251.42K)

You faggets had 300 years to learn from us. In the span of 10 years you managed to ruin your entire country baguette 290 years quicker than us.

When civil war kicks off in France I'm going to come over on the ferry and burn your shitskin kids on a BBQ

> more petty mutt cope

LOL meanwhile in reality....

>40 million niggers
>60 million spics
>25 million asians
>20 million faggots
>19 million mixed race mutts
>10 million Jews (most control all american media)
>4 million trannies
>Circumision rates up 70%
>Highest rates of immigration out of any country
>Every commercial, television show and animated series contains one of more nigger or homosexual main characters
>Trans rights heavily supported by the establishment
>GMOs in every food, the same thing that gives rats tumors
>Obesity rates up 60% since 1990
>Still believe in the two party system that royally fucks them in the ass
>Invades other countries they shouldn’t be in
>Pedophiles control all the wealth in the nation and are never exposed for their actions
>20 of America’s major cities are ran by niggers, women and spics
>Girls are inspired to race mix while boys are inspired to crossdress and chop off their dicks

Imagine having all of this and having the balls to call other countries demonic. America is the most vile anti-White and culturally degenerate cesspit of a "country" to ever exist in modern history.

America is famous across the world only for a few things.
1) for being morbidly obese fat asses
2) being the dumbest fucks alive
3) eating burgers
4) dying to niggers
5) being mixed race mutts

Attached: muttfags-galore.webm (404x720, 2.35M)

All virulent anti-American posts are shills or people who've fallen for the meme. Gob bles da yu ess ae, ok?

Attached: 1656991889193.gif (342x342, 376.11K)

Those terrorists were cutting off tits and guys dicks at the batAcAlan and your own people let it happen