>proceeds to meet Crown Prince of Kuwait
>Europe in turmoil due to energy and inflation crisis
>Boris Johnson fucks off, making room for a 100% US supporting golem
>China actively preparing invasion of Taiwan, just waiting for the right moment

pic related + NATO is the new alliance
war with Iran will start very soon, maybe by false flag
all dominos in place
here we go

Attached: FXxcHVUVsAA2yce.jpg (1611x813, 92.81K)

Nigger there is like 1000 people living in that desert. This shit is all bullshit

You are all being played. What unites everything be it covid, vaccines, the war in Ukraine, etc.. is the climate change agenda. The great reset, agenda 2030 etc all is benefiting from every action taken. A multipolar world is the goal. Nobody is an enemy they are just reorganizing.

Attached: download (11).jpg (1486x1038, 206.33K)

bump

birds will fly, amerimutts will die. what's next?

Attached: zogmutt dead.jpg (900x618, 200.24K)

>he thinks senile turd can achieve anything by visiting sandniggers
ngmi

Ukrainians, Americans, Australians, Russians etc.. will have people who must die so that the great reset is created.

If there is a war, don't worry. I'll stay out of it

>>Boris Johnson fucks off, making room for a 100% US supporting golem
Does the WEF = the USA?

If there is a war the outcome won't be a toss up. All this shit is engineered for the same outcome. There are no enemies just political theatre.

lol lmao, tired of winning after afghanistan?

Attached: death to america.jpg (480x360, 34.52K)

>he thinks the entire middle east won't just side with China

Boris Johnson was a Brexit scapegoat. He is supposed to symbolize Brexit his removal is a ruse.

>just reorganizing
yeah sure, that's why everyone is holding a gun to each other's head, increasing military spending ... and Europe and the US will surely handle the postponed market crash from 2008 well with all the Covid lockdown fuckups, the energy crisis in Europe and escalating inflation. War is the only way to keep the west running by now. And it's the only way Biden will not go down in history as senile old man. I could go on for hours.There are so many signs pointing to war by now.

have fun dying for kikes this time German nigger

What importance does Afghanistan have in the world order? You live in a micro bubble completely unaware of the macro big picture that is being engineered to kill you.

Egypt alone has 100 million people

Boris johnson was always 100% supporting US golem. Anyone who would come is same muppet. UK politics is dead and fully occupied by WEF.

>Russia
"Special military operation" under the auspices of promoting a multipolar world.
>USA
supports Ukraine just enough to pay their bills for the time being.
It's all a clown show. They aren't even enemies none of them.

He’s gauging support right now and once we have enough people who are willing to tow the line it’s a green light on your faggot asses. You ruskies and chinks fucked up and you know it nigga.

please send me a text when WW3 starts

oh you don't tell me that those 20 years and trillions of dollars were for nothing?

>agenda 2030
its all about this but its not what you think
Oil from middle east is running out and fast, 2030 is how much time the west has left to get their hands on another supply or they are going to have to start buying of Russia or Iran

as you can imagine thats not an ideal situation for them

TAPI pipeline project, establishing ZOG-access to fucking huge natgas reserves in Turkmenistan, pic related

Attached: 7188205E-DD42-438A-ACA3-19042A46E91D.jpg (259x194, 10.34K)

Not a single thing you are fantasizing about is going to happen.

> increasing military spending
Yeah, meanwhile NATO countries are literally out of weapons because they sent most to the Ukraine where the hohols sold them on black market

>War is the only way to keep the west running by now
How can you be so naive? The goal of the covid and climate change hoax is to destroy western countries and genocide their populations, not to keep them afloat.
You have not been paying attention at all.

>you know it nigga
Post biceps you cringeworthy faggot.

>the war in Ukraine
>Russia gets to introduce the begginings of a multipolar world while taking areas of Ukraine.
>USA gets to push climate change policies while blaming Russia

Look on the bright side. Maybe you'll get to win one this time.

Turkmenistan natgas reserves #5 worldwide

The military industrial complex needs profits and a reason to exist.

kek

now try to ask him to post his foreskin

Attached: F2B209A1-E4E1-4F33-8DB9-7D6094D98838.jpg (1280x720, 96.76K)

I’m not even joking when I say this but whenever I get the opportunity to body some Russian faggot at work I do it without hesitation. I work as a bouncer in downtown Miami and you fuckers are everywhere and you’re drunk pieces of shit who enjoy getting fucked up. Suicidal retard.

Russia and Iran are not against the west. And the goal is to end oil consumption all together.

TAPI was always bullshit. Azerbaijan is already making deals for a pipeline from Turkmenistan to Azerbaijan to Europe.

>republican vs democrat
>/chug vs /ugh
you are all being played. keep on watching the shadows on the wall.