I just had a prophetic dream about Any Forums and the world ending

I had a dream that a massive world war between the US and China had gone underway and pretty much all life as we knew it collapsed. Like dial-up internet speeds, universities shutdown and announcing closures, factorues turning into rocket silos, hospitals taken over by armies, mass suicides etc, bitcoin fell to $7.

In the midst of all of this. Any Forums had a sticky thread that had no joke, it was the current owner and moot saying their goodbyes. And all the comments had no pictures, just people reminiscing on their lives and being thankful.

But then of course the whole fucking front page was FILLED with people posting pictures of meditating orangutans saying that we can finally go back to our ancestry and that caves will be a nice place to stay.

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kx6wvn6jmOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll be among the suicides, fatty boy.

>No digits
Not gonna happen

Reminder that all frogposters ARE feds

>pretty much all life as we knew it collapsed. Like dial-up internet speeds
sounds great. zoom on fucko,

You dreamed the plot of the fallout series retard

American flags are feds

Americans with opinions on flags are feds

Kek

That happening to end all happenings. No more happenings. Just monke. Only monke. Forever monke
youtube.com/watch?v=kx6wvn6jmOQ

please don't take your meds. tell me more about your dream OP.

World is ending around 2040 sorry OP we've got another 20 years of this shit.

God speed, Any Forums. It's been nice knowing you all over the last 20 years. The caves will be good to us. It's time to return to monke. I'll miss you. Farewell.

Attached: meditating orangutan.jpg (256x256, 20.33K)

see you tomorrow faggit

well I wrote this right when I woke up so the details are getting further away from me. But I can tell you another bit that every religious entity kept saying that they predicted and had their own conflicts on the side, like Jerusalem being ridden with vandalism with satirical and derogatory figures of the star of david.

They were exactly like this, but also lots of them sitting next to a pond for some reason. Actually fucking me up seeing this.

checked and banger
fine by me my friend, only means more time to be prepare and post monke

>fine by me my friend, only means more time to be prepare and post monke
Build a submarine and you might survive.

The uprise in ammount of posts like this, if made my different people, is getting alarming. Doesnt the Bible say people will have dreams of wars and such pre-Revelation?

I fell asleep in my bed and woke up in my living room with the lights on in the kitchen and laundry room

Fuck
It was the Amazon Alexa thing my parents got me, I woke up on the floor in front of it
That thing is fucking fucked I'm unplugging it when I get home

Bump!

I had a dream of it being 2028. Although if there was a nuclear war, Australia wouldn't be one of the first targets. Maybe Australia lasts a bit longer.