Creates the nation’s largest corporate welfare state in your path

>creates the nation’s largest corporate welfare state in your path

Attached: 2F8233B1-CE68-4354-AF2A-F09105DD1A4D.jpg (714x601, 198.49K)

Attached: 1BBEBFED-CB05-4874-BC08-A72F33B5ED88.jpg (828x1318, 813.71K)

Attached: B0E4D40C-9EB4-4AA4-8534-93020E91C132.jpg (795x613, 275.13K)

Could be worse, you could all these plastered around your interatate….oh wait

Attached: C29BC6AB-0734-4201-BA61-5F809F10F92E.jpg (595x250, 141.59K)

Why is it called "red stick" anyway

Fuck Louisiana and the stuck up pricks that live there. They are so nice to your face but in reality they are just pompous little Frenchfags

Bad faith, it's nothing but niggers that live there.

something to do with native americans marking tribal lands with colored sticks

What cajun queen hurt you mon cher?

Because baton rouge is French for red stick. The French Canadians that settled here came across a blood covered post that served as a territorial marking and a warning post for a tribe of natives.

I moved down there expecting to get work in Mandeville but the company fucked me over. Also there is no such thing as a cajun queen they are all ugly alcoholic nigger fuckers. Literally every single white woman I've met has nigger features and obsesses over those shitskin retards.

>Mandeville
>being that close to New Orleans
That company did you a favor

Attached: F8C75880-0918-406C-BF1F-BA44387CE5AB.jpg (828x1792, 1.14M)

I remember after hurricane Rita, the roads going towards that port were all damaged and had debris scattered all over it. It took cleaning crews probably a week to get it cleared and the roads almost instantly got repaved. If only they treated all of our roadways with such consideration.

Not really. I literally drove down there from GA, did the interview, got the job and everything seemed nice. Then after moving, finding a place to stay, and getting everything settled they suddenly decide to layoff all of their new hires. I had to get a place in New Orleans with some people I knew because it was cheap and there was no where else to go. NOLA is the most disgusting piece of shit place on Earth.

Also that bullshit about people in NOLA being nice is the biggest lie. They are a bunch of underdeveloped children who treat that city like a giant high school. It was impossible to get anywhere there unless you're some low rent artist or you've been there you're whole life. Fuck that place when they get Katrina 2.0 I am going to be elated. The fact that city will eventually be entirely underwater makes me grin.

> The fact that city will eventually be entirely underwater makes me grin.

You and me both; fuck that shithole.

Also the "NOLA has the best food in the world!" is just a meme. The food would make me sick every time I'd eat it. The sanitary conditions in those restaurants were awful.

I swear people who live down there have straight up Stockholm syndrome with that city. They live in squalor and filth with the threat of random nog violence constantly but still say shit like "OMG THIS IS THE BEST CITY ON EARTH ITS SO MAGICAL"

start reading every anti american propaganda thread in a chink accent and it makes sense why people would sit here all day just randomly hating on everything

Hating the fact that my state literally pays corporations to extract the natural wealth of my state makes me a chink? Ok boomer.

maybe it's because you're autistic

Well yeah but my job isn't a corporate personality competition. Its literally just trade work. Well fuck them because they needed workers like me after Irma and now they are short and I'm working in a waaaaaay better city with better pay too. Still pissed they wasted so much of my time.

FUCK YOU NIGGER