Imagine not having a faith you will die for

Serious question, for atheists and pagan filth, how does it feel having no higher unrelenting calling towards heaven? How does it feel not having deep purpose that pulls you to fight even to death for an eternal King and Son of God?

Wretch, before the Eternal Son.

youtu.be/gtbbIB776ks

Attached: ECEA4D72-51C2-4CF9-B86C-A0E425EADB8E.jpg (2346x1044, 927.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28x_-HX08qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Never wore the mask
>Never took a swab
>Never tested
>Never socially distanced/isolated
>Never obeyed lockdown
>Never signed in
>Never used a QR Code
>Never obeyed the speed limit
>Never vaccinated
you have my permission to bow you little cuckold estrogen BITCH demoralised weak little pussy christian men, I will break you all like a nigger buck
I am quite literally a GOD to (You), superior in every way, pure of blood, divine spark with the cosmos for my honorable and noble ways BOW you shits, to a real man
yeah, I'd say it feels pretty good to be better than 95%+ of the entire Western race of Man of weak cowards and NPC golem nigger cattle of the jew

Attached: Thor 8 (2).jpg (1030x1039, 351.51K)

Also
•You worship a Semitic, monotheistic deity יהוה from the Middle East Levant
•YHVH, Yahweh יהוה , Elohim, meaning the Living God in Hebrew, along with his other 7 Hebrew names mentioned in the Bible
•Claim your "Holy Lands" are a jewish desert in the Middle East that you fight and crusade for, instead of your natural, ancestral homelands such as Europa, Hyperborea Thule and the forests
•Speak in Hebrew tongue; hallelujah, amen, "messiah," these are words not indigenous to you
•In your own lore claim descent from hebrews such as Noah and the Seed of Abraham
•Olaf Tryggvason, Olaf II (Norway) slaughtered, maimed, blinded, tortured their own people for not worshiping יהוה but their indigenous Gods
•Charlemagne and the Franks wholesale slaughtered 4,500 surrendered Saxons for not worshiping yahweh יהוה
•Your spiritual existence revolves around Bethlehem and a rabbi
•Burnt down and destroyed European forests, groves, trees and sacred sites because they weren't יהוהfor the glory of YHVH

Attached: christcuck jew larpers.png (909x724, 1.42M)

youtu.be/28x_-HX08qU

Attached: additional_0ccfcc44c41212b1237c6eab9c3c67364ce6a8b9-AICC2-8.jpg (1920x2847, 629.21K)

How does it fell to believe in such a childish
jewish religion, "just two millennia" and such ?
Your mother had c-section, stop larping like you are some kind of savage.

Pardon me, it’s always been hard for me to understand followers of Aesop’s fables. Just sounds like grunts and animal noises. Get civilized witch cuck

vaccinated hands typed this post
time to book your booster shot, you retarded coward
you are in disbelief at how much better I am than you

Attached: 1634463322902 retard.png (648x570, 476.06K)

Your mistake is not recognizing that the Jews hate my anointed one (that’s messiah in Greek). You’ve been taught wrong on purpose.

Your fate is to be crushed by this childish religion.

no matter how many times your fat brown spic mother fingers her black hairy cunt to jesus christ every night, he won't be your new daddy
dumb spic

Attached: christpiss2.png (462x657, 712.59K)

live for a jew god, die for a jew.

Witch pagan. You will bow to the king.

“But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!’””
Luke 19:27

Attached: 1642414453787 - Copy.jpg (760x785, 302.85K)

I fight for my country and friend.

Thank you but no thanks, (((christ)))kikes.

Not many John Brown’s.

Attached: E9AF3E32-8333-4821-A19F-78A89B972D47.jpg (416x629, 189.56K)

Witch, Why do you kick against the goads? Your “Jews” crucified my anointed king. For a reason. Sow your seeds of confusion elsewhere pagan scum.

Attached: christfuck3.png (632x776, 1.11M)

the jews crucified another jew who claimed to be the literal physical incarnation of the monotheistic deity, Yahweh, god of the jews
you are so fucking retarded beyond belief
golem NPC cattle

Attached: 236633405.jpg (807x960, 87.59K)

>how does it feel having no higher unrelenting calling towards heaven?
Well, that's just the problem, try as I might I don't have some cal. Prayed, abstained from sex, read the bible etc., and walked around as if I did believe but in reality, I was lying to myself.

I've asked god to use me too, to turn my life upside down if it meant being a vessel of his for whatever purpose but that too didn't seem to happen. Maybe someday I'll really believe and not for some paper's reason. I'm still very interested in theology but I won't lie and I'm no longer going to appease God out of some fear of hell - I'm an Irish Catholic and I spent enough time trying to appease God out of fear.

Also, Jesus being of Jewish stock and Yahweh/God being a deity who bestowed supremacy onto the Jews is a notion that has not sat well with me these last few years and yes, I know some say Jesus nullifies that, but then others do not and still simp for Israel.

Attached: Miami.jpg (619x538, 41.59K)

>pagan filth
I'm excited to die so that I can go to Valhalla, I don't fear death, I yearn for it.

You must be Jewish. You give the testimony of a Jew. Back to hades with you witch.

“‘I know the distress you are suffering and your poverty (but you are rich). I also know the slander against you by those who call themselves Jews and really are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.”
Revelation 2:9 NET

Absolutely based, glorious Aryan Europa pilled
christcucks will never understand

Attached: Christcucks vs pagang.jpg (960x460, 76.13K)

low IQ brown idiot

Attached: christfuck2.png (566x927, 1.26M)

>Christians
>Fight to the death
You're 500 years late. Go back to watching your countries taken over while Christian welcome it.
I'm not fighting for anything else than my family and myself.

Again with the Aesop’s fables. Tell me again how did the zebra get his stripes?

BWAHHAHA. you choose to die for children's bedtime stories?

Attached: christcuck3.jpg (683x1024, 207.94K)

but, but unless you are given power by worshipping rabbi jesus and the jew demon god yaweh you are a fat fedora wearing neckbeard.

Mock me all you want kike worshiping faggot, I know the truth.

you're not even white
pic related is (You)

Attached: christcunts.png (1099x703, 775.65K)

Kneel.

Attached: A40D0550-0D80-459F-A4F6-CE669C7AED72.png (1516x1600, 3.8M)

based and truthpilled

Attached: Odin (73).jpg (1920x1200, 590.98K)

It feels like I follow the true moral law of the universe, instead of the dictates of my masters that want to turn me into emasculated cannon fodder and slave labor. What’s it like to be a double digit IQ beast of burden? What’s it like when you decide that fighting for your children is immoral because you are a scared little bitch hiding behind your dogma of submission? At night, after your wife fakes another orgasm, do you ever acknowledge to yourself that it’s all bullshit? That all your arrogance is nothing more than cope for being a less than? Lol.

Beautiful picture.

>muh video games
I knew you were an underaged, minority shit skin faggot

Attached: 109-1094323_cringe.png (860x889, 911.96K)

For now pagans are allowed to enjoy the bounty of this prosperous Christian land. But soon, the sword comes. Christian’s hold the same characteristics as their god. Long suffering and patient. I speak the truth witch.

Somehow, every fan art depicting Jesus participating in homosexual acts and the like is still less gay than belief in Thor.

Attached: 4lykcjsvdl141.jpg (1080x1057, 48.38K)

Look up pagan witch! It is the banner of the LORD. It flies over head. The saints sings praises but your people begin to run in terror.

arguing about religion is just as faggy as arguing about star wars vs star trek. its all fucking fairy tales, when are you going to grow up user? Nothing awaits you after death, you're just maggot feed ripening

Attached: forthefags.jpg (432x432, 28.14K)

what a vile and reprehensible thing to post, you'll answer for it when you stand before your creator you are mocking. if not for mercy you should be put to death here on earth, yea you will suffer in a manner far worse than any physical punishment you could fathom. stop going down this path before it's too late fool

The 'God said jews are superior' is a stupid atheist talking point that isnt based on any real understanding of scripture. God had Israel, a twelve tribe group 'set aside' for himself, and used them as an example. Not always an example of how to be, the majority of the old testament is about how they are worthless and God having to redeem them from their own actions yet again, but God kept his promise to them, showing how he keeps his promise of salvation to all now. Not only that but the 'jews' today arent the Judeans of the Bible, or even the jews who killed Jesus in the new testament

Atheist fool. At least the pagan understands the natural logic of creation and the existence of truths outside of matter. Hypocrite! You see the world and live in it as if you abide by morals and truths but out of your mouth spews lies and contradiction! You mock the believer yet would prefer a righteous law abiding man as a neighbor! who has time for such foolishness as that which comes out of the mouth of atheists?