Why are millenials like this

why are millenials like this

Attached: 1657957010485.png (1080x1024, 281.41K)

I wasn't aware of the millennials running the fed, or causing the lockdowns, or selling this country to kikes for a second home and a small boat.

>strategist says
why don't we see news stories of END OF THE WORLD PREDICTED, says a mentally deranged man on the sidewalk

Attached: slav.jpg (1280x960, 150.93K)

I’m gonna ruin everything and boomers are powerless to stop me.

Kek.

Gen X off the hook.

Fuck you and your avocado toast, fuckers.

Why do millennials get to print cash?

Because they're weak men who have created hard times.

Link or repost the info. Likely it's because they can't afford to spend as much or some shit, that or they spend on the wrong things because housing and shit are too expensive. Millennials got the shit end of the stick and boomers just decided it would be fun to then take the stick and bash them with it.

> millenials and zoomers to blame for inflation. Need to raise taxes on the poor and cut oversight on hedge funds to fix.
says hedge fund manager

I didn't realize that anthony fauci was a millennial.
I guess the grey hair threw me off.

s-sorry

> read article
MIllenials are putting off buying a home compared to the age baby boomers did.
Wonder why.....
I'm 40, and I bought my house back in 05. I couldn't afford to buy this house ifI started my mortgage today.

kek, i know why. because the millenials stopping buying the goyslop or the starbucks moccachino on a daily basis

Attached: 1657769551993.jpg (409x409, 41.69K)

>Mr. Shekelberg, we have problem! The boomers aren't afraid of the communist boogeyman anymore!
>Hmm, then we'll need a new triggerword. How about we blame their kids?
>Brilliant!

since when are jews called millenials?

Attached: 1546938993488.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Attached: 1655048893368.png (592x136, 16.57K)

I just be like dat though. We printing dem stacks and boomies and zoomies can only watch

>millenials
millennials*

Shit, sorry anons, millenialfag here! Guess Im going to stop printing money right now, I had no idea!

Just get a 50y mortgage and put all your money into a house!!
Its easy snowflake

fpbp

The sooner boomers die, the better.. most destructive, pathetic parasites in history.

Attached: ya, sure.jpg (272x378, 16.73K)

This

>jew claims someone other than jews are responsible for the consequences of jewish actions
kys

No it was obviously the boomers since they control the government still

>strategically fucking things up for everyone else
God i love my generation

>boomies
You know, I always get the feeling people are referring to Gen X when they say "Boomers". I'm a Millennial, and my father (49 in October) is Gen X. My paternal grandfather was born in 1937. So even he might be OLDER than a boomer. My grandfather was a schoolboy when Adolf Hitler was still chancellor of Germany, think about that. My paternal grandmother was born in 1949, so she'd be a boomer. Boomers are the parents of Gen X, who, if you're a Millennial, are probably your parents. Of course, my dad turned 21 only a month after I was born, so my parents were pretty young. My mother was only 19 when pregnant with me.