I genuinely hate whites

All crackers must be exterminated from the face of this world, their elderly, women, babies, infants, it doesn't matter, all of them must be killed. They are inherently against people with a different skintone than them. It is either them, or us. It doesn't need justification, justification is manmade nonsense for brainwashed people who are detached from NATURE.

Attached: Noah (1).jpg (720x1077, 150.92K)

ok

nah i like them
white skin is more beautiful than brown that's just a fact

Attached: _20220710-085317_1546054944364630017_photo.jpg (1920x1202, 345.13K)

ywnbaw

Nigger

I hate whites but i hate useless niggers like you even more.

tell me more fellow darkskin brother

>They are inherently against people with a different skintone than them.
right. that's why they cater to them and bend over backwards to help them succeed and then make excuses for them when they don't.

all your money comes from white tourism, if there werent whites you would literally die from hunger.

Uhmm rare nigger

I never saw that pride flag before

>Lives in a shithole and blames whitey for it
Rent free

Cool vpn, rabbi. I hope that your jewish daughters all marry niggers and end your "pure" hebrew bloodline.

>skintone

No one cares, retard.

Attached: 1568512458224.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

this

also why are you such an idiot? You think things will improve with Whites gone? You're literally dependent on Whites. Without them you're nothing. And you know this. And THAT is what has you so upset. It's self hate you feel. You feel inferior. But you shouldn't feel that way! You are special and amazing in every way. God loves you. The Whites love you. Everything is okay op. You are okay. So put down the jealousy and begin to love thy self. You are the greatest fren you'll ever have. Heil Hitler

well do something then, pussy

bruh, this numbers... 533 to 544. How did we just pull off that magic?

Magic numerals here are real. In 2016 'get' Trump threads were so unbelievable that many were convinced an ancient god was manifesting. Frankly, I was impressed too. It's the whole Kek cult thing. 2016 was the greatest meme year.

Holy shit HE IS HERE

just stop.... how? how did you do that?!

Attached: 80DB34D1-38A4-4EB4-8B32-1E5242B50F3E.gif (498x354, 127.49K)

PRAISE HIM

Combo check'd.

Also, fuck niggers and death to kikes.