What is the hidden message?

YouTube schizos used to give me a breakdown on shit like this and all the hidden meaning and satanic messaging hidden in media but they're gone now. I need you Any Forums what does this cover really mean aside from. The obvious elementary school humor and devil horns/one eye

Attached: Eminem-Curtain-Call-2.jpg (1600x1600, 508.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vlmUWxsBQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that every vaxxie is now infected by worms
it makes much more sense when you take that into account
youtube.com/watch?v=8vlmUWxsBQ8

ooh, devil horns and all seeing eye. Real hidden there, could've almost missed it right user?

Kek? Not sure where you're getting that, I just wanted to talk about how all of these celebrities worship Satan
>Christ cucks
No, that's just what they believe
I don't care about that vaxx, I didn't take it and frankly I'm fucking tired of hearing about it, nobody gives a fuck about it anymore, it was a morality test and society failed, that's it nuff said

it quite literally looks like symbolism for prepping for a nuke on ny

maybe I’m just high but look at the positioning of his chain + zipper

I'm surprised you can respond considering you can't fucking read

hm, yeah maybe that too to kick off ww3?
i'm just tired of celeb bullshit and didn't read the whole thing. Yeah the nuke ny thing seems possible, i saw a few threads here about it

Someone should ask Mr Mathers how Paul Rosenberg's dick taste.

True, and this is what I'm fucking talking about, it's not even him, it's like a cartoonist approximation of him every single detail in the album cover was carefully selected for symbolic purposes

It's cool man, I don't want to talk about him at all really, just the symbolism
We're cool

He's coping so hard

i just looked it up and saw some articles from (((msm))) to new yorkers about how to deal with a nuclear attack. Seems like predictive programming to me.

The thing that sticks out to me the most is that he put 558008 instead of 5318008 as I remember. It's possible these numbers are meant to be dates? (00/00/00)? I just feel like there is more to the numbers

Something to do with life in America feeling like a video game for sociopaths. Will probably be anti gun, anti white, etc

Pretty sure that's the Detroit, MI waterfront, and that's the General Motors building... not New York.
Either way some autist should be able to do something with the "numbers".

This is some ben garrison bullshit but jew schizo.

Eminem is such a faggot. NF is the real rap god

Confirmed just high

Also heard, wouldn't be the most shocking false flag ever, just don't know if it'll happen before or after they get us all on whatever Blockchain system they were discussing at one of their big meetups (world government summit?)

probably before, to kick off WW3, destabilize everything, then once it's over bring in blue beam. Or not, who knows?

Apart from the obvious, look at the numbers on the pills, when turned upside down, they spell out:

1. BOOBSS
2. HE'S_ILL
3. HELISH
4. ASSHOL

Also all satanists are gay, templars especially

Attached: sti'si.jpg (1728x1706, 618.78K)

Also the numbers seem to be just "words" at first glance.
Upside down they read.
Asshole, Hellish, He's Ill, and Boobs(s).
The roses are indicative of keeping secrets, silent about a well known secret, keeping it on the "down-low" and are behind 3,3.
The imagery of a grave and him standing in it, and a cabin are lost on me for the moment.
Music "artists" are fucking weird people though.

>autist do something with the numbers

turn it upside down
1) 8008855 Boobs
2) 435177 He's ill
3) 437154 Hellish
4) A55401 Asshole

flip the labum cover upside down and look at the numbers again

Sabres did not have an afterburner.