He right, how does society deal with all of these cringe millenials?

He right, how does society deal with all of these cringe millenials?

Attached: 62AE617E-8B13-4721-BF57-3C8BE1D94FE3.jpg (640x748, 347.28K)

Only in muttland

SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP SLOP

Attached: 1637951424983.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

The only solution is the rope

>cringe
maybe, just grow up and stop cringing like a kid at everything like mommy make you eat your veggies?

Josh is my hero

slide thread

She was only 17 you sick fuck!

I don't get it? Where's the grooming here?

Attached: 1655841756533.jpg (828x816, 390.44K)

>grooming
Sadly getting a girl when she’s 18 and you’re mature is the only way to get a decent woman because society ruins them so quickly. And honestly lots of women are already ruined by 18. Your job as a good husband is to protect her from all of the propaganda so she doesn’t end up like the average woman. That’s not grooming to me, that’s love.

>t. Met my 19 year old wife when I was 25

>one millisecond younger than 18
>>EEE GROO- GROOMIT!!!
i hope niggers take over the west and accidentally launch every nuke

Based

>Errol Musk has entered the chat

Bcё, мpaзoтa, ты нa кapaндaшe

that guy is based
I'm fucking tired of dating 25-30 year olds. They're so nasty, fat, ugly and they have that disgusting sweaty bitch smell. STOP EATING YOU DUMB BITCHES! I QUIT SMOKING METH, YOU CAN QUIT EATING SHAWARMA AND BURGERS!

Idk I got my 19 y/o gf at 24. She already had taken 3 dicks and one of them was a hookup. She's cute but just misguided. I'm thinking she's still fit for me to pump out white babies with

Really young women such as 17 year olds are really, really dumb and are easily manipulated by older guys into doing dangerous things like marriage and having children.

Attached: 1642128662978.png (1080x1080, 764.02K)

He literally became a groom

Men like young women. Look at Leo, he's dating girl under 25 because from 25 they start ageing. If Leo wasn't rich and famous but just rich, I bet he'd date 18 and 19 year olds.

I dated a 19 year old that had started sleeping around from when she was 15. When I was even younger, some of my 14 and 15 year old female classmates were sleeping with the older guys in school.

Just be thankful it the medieval times, where your local grown black smith had a pregnant 11 year old.

It makes sense that the man is older because he will have a career and can provide for his family. Women just need to have children.

/thredd

Attached: 1657939572006.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

>Tattoos
Confirmed groomer

This is not grooming.
This is the natural order.
You'll be facing the wall etc sooner than you think.

Check'd quints, threads closed due to AIDS.

Nah, tranny, showing your dick to a 9 year old is grooming

We should just go to war with social marxists.
A total war of extermination.
This is a policy recommendation.
Vote fascist so we can legally do this.

We're will declare social marxists a rebel army and send our military, I'm sure we would have plenty of volunteers for this mission, to kill them all.

Americans really are backwards lmfao, a few years difference is considered grooming but not taking kids to drag shows and exposing them to kink shit at pride isnt.

either you're legally an adult with agency and personal responsibility for your own decisions OR you're a child and belong in the custody of a legal adult who will make legal decisions for you

as with many things, women want it both ways

Attached: druk.jpg (1021x1203, 138.15K)