I'm sorry

I used to be a leftist 4 years ago. Right wingers were always depicted as cartoonishly evil and your points were always misrepresented. I'm embarrassed of how much blatant bullshit I used to write on the internet without checking it first. I still disagree with you on some points, but from what I see all you people want is to preserve your ethnic majority in your ancestral homelands and there is literally nothing wrong with that
Also leftists are the most hyprocritical scum on the internet

Attached: 15089721857.png (600x421, 218.96K)

This. So much this.

Imagine being over the age of 11 and believing leftist talking points.

It's ok I voted for the greens twice.

Can you tell us what it was that caused you to become a racist?

>I still disagree with you on some points
which everyone will at the end of the day.
honestly curious how you ended up here and your personal story, it's always interesting to hear the redpill stories

I'm not OP, but my redpill story in a nutshell is as follows.
>Be teenager in the nineties
>Become skeptical of capitalism, i.e. making money is the foremost value in society
>Be told right wing is about capitalism, so become leftist
>Early 2000s, 9/11 happens. Start paying attention to news and shit
>Bush starts his crusade, think right wing bad, left wing good
>Eventually figure out 9/11 was an inside / kike job
>Realize left wing isn't much better, both sides controlled by the same people
>Be vindicated in my beliefs when Obongo becomes kang

Bonus round
>During that time over the course of years start to notice (((them)))
>Like any leftist, be concerned about muh genocides and oppression
>Initially have sympathy for kikes for their (((suffering)))
>Start to realize how the media always depicts genociding or oppressing kikes as worse than others groups, but feel guilty for having white supremacist anti-semitic thoughts
>Realize how kikes are oppressing the Palestinians, i.e. nothing to do with me being white
>Gradually begin to hate them

its cool bro, you are forgiven

Attached: pepe and jesus.png (300x300, 60K)

Chinese construction probably

Attached: Chinese Engineering.webm (732x720, 1.38M)

Eh, you live and you learn.

I have never been able to relate to these sort of stories because I have felt a strong sympathy with the far right since I was 5 years old. And that is despite me having far left parents.

Not so good. Now we're all just blowing up extra buildings.

I'm a apolitical faggot shitposting on Any Forums. I been in multiple raids for lulz.

Its many things, but the most annoying thing about them is how smug they are in their stupidity
They will also repeat the most retarded shit and if you dare disagree you're le nazi apologist le terf le imperialism apologist etc. They are annoying as fuck

Many such cases

Attached: A0B77EB6-061D-4B4B-9895-D9D2DD5CBB9B.jpg (1242x1497, 1.29M)

If you're on pol you're reading a glorification of right wing opinions though
You're just being radicalized like the rest of us, just now in the opposite direction
Your foundation is based on extremism and it will just make you even more unlikable and get you kicked out of your circles now that you've left your previous hivemind

I'm not glorifying the right wing. I'm just sharing how I hate leftists after spending years on their spaces. Leftists are losers who use ideology to cope with their status in life. Fuck them

You've broke free from your shackles user, transcend and become the greater man.

Attached: 1656617791119.jpg (540x675, 123.09K)

>preserve your ethnic majority in your ancestral homelands
How does this apply to the US?

Go back to tumblr

Too late to apologise. Hang yourself

Not him but I was one too. Then I worked with black people, read stuff about jews online and saw the blatant lies of the media to protect blacks. Basically I became racist when I entered real life. I saw how even in a high stress environment like a surgical floor, jews would rather focus on representation and diversity than actual talent. Most doctors and nurses at the hospitals I work at are absolute fucking morons and wouldnt last a day without me.

That an reddit censorship to a large degree, unironically. If your views are so moral and right, you should have the backbone to defend them. But you ban people because you know you have no argument.

Oh, I am also a brown muslim immigrant, though I know youll never believe it. It's okay though, because this is the kind of hubris that will be your downfall.

Attached: 1657530305557.png (430x510, 245.38K)