Groomer "slur" banned from Plebbit

This just goes to show that calling leftoids groomers is accurate and effective.

Attached: pj0okl.png (750x792, 246.24K)

switch to straight up calling them pedophiles
(because they are)

I've never been to reddit...what does the word groomer have anything to do with anything on reddit?

So do dogs have “barbers” now?

Continue winning.

Attached: 1650593755564m.jpg (1024x1024, 74.82K)

Kek just start using barbers instead and they’ll have to ban that, too

>straight up calling them pedophiles
this

not surprising
you cant call man a man so its not that weird that you can't call groomers groomers

Nah, libs will continue to use "groomer" since there will always be 29 year old men who date 17 yo girls.

90% of plebbitors are groomers

must be true if they ban it kek

After they ban barber just change it to hairstylist and so forth with every synonym for every word is banned and they realize they have been the baddies all along.

like kids groomers...rly?
I had no idea...could be. I hear they have that soft faggy way of speaking.

Good. Hate doesn't belong online. This shit hole is next, mark my words. Im here everyday trying to demoralize you radicalized racists. I will make it my mission to take this board down, and then when you flee to another website I'll be there trying to take it down as well. There are many of us and we are organized. Stay afraid.

Can we call them People of Child Grooming?

Oh no, i'm shaking in my boots, please mr internet person, do not do it.

What these faggots don't realize is doing a stunt like this proves that they are groomers.

Tyrion Lannister "something something tear out a man's tongue something something you fear what he might say."

Attached: images (12).jpg (181x279, 15.49K)

They don't even have a sense of humor about it.

Attached: Pcm.png (2601x1296, 229.42K)

Eat a dick faggot. You are a failure as evidenced by every day this site stays up. Stay mad loser.

Attached: 1651971712681.jpg (1016x1024, 148.04K)

At least when you do your schizo shit, up aren't doing your pedo shit

A fucking Leaf.

Cut out a man's tongue and get off-Scot free, and you've won lmao.

What matters at the end of the day is who has the ability to dictate what and nothing more. That's why leftists are winning. Having the ability to do things with impunity is winning.

>all Christians are pedophiles, they should all be killed because they're literal pedophile rapists without exception
+12000 karma, thank you for the reddit gold kind stranger
>gay groom
B&

Nice LARP. You have to censor the truth. Top fucking lel.

lmao, good luck faggot.
Enjoy your redpills along the way.

it's so cool we can even make up new slurs now
Digits decides the next one

Attached: 1653777063195.png (694x740, 985.17K)

>leddit banned something
whoa.

Attached: basedreddit.png (552x341, 10.45K)