"Russia is based"

Then why does it have a higher murder rate than the US? I thought we had a nigger problem unlike BASTE Russia, so what's the deal?
Could it be that Russians are literally worse than niggers?

Attached: 20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png (1200x1858, 351.3K)

Its because Ruzzia is a literal Algeria level shithole proped by Carbon fuels.

My brother got his finger cut off by a drug cartel this month

>Russia nearly has double the murder rate
>Russians are literal double niggers
Kek

yeah, and Putin's kid is a total disgrace.
i saw videos of his son fucking russian hookers and smoking crack.
What a fuckin' degenerate.
His dad is a fuckin' degenerate, too.

Attached: 1657635960472.gif (220x390, 3.95M)

>Hunter is a crackhead therefore Russia doesnt have double the murder rate of America, check mate globohomo
You wanna know how I know that you have arrested development?
It's because you're a fucking retard

Good, maybe now he will stick to drinking vodka

How are churkas and mongols different from niggers?

Russia is based because it makes the parasite jew occupation class piss itself in fear. It is literally that simple. Fucking retard NATO shills.

>Russia is the savior of the white race SLLLLLLAVA Z
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN? OF COURSE WE HAVE LITERALLY TWICE THE MURDER RATE? RUSSIA IS FULL OF CREATURES WORSE THAN NIGGERS

Enjoy the poverty and crime that is evidently worse than the biggest shitholes in america

I'm not moving to Russia you fucking retard

The Russmtts have the sandnigger problem instead.

No but you just want their objectively worse system to govern the world like a fucking retard

I'll try to explain this to you step by step since you're slow.
I want to dislodge the Jewish parasitic ruling class from America and this is the only concern of people with two braincells. Putin does things that weaken and humiliate this class of people. Therefore, I support Putin in doing these things. I do not want to live in Russia, I want to live in America just not being ruled by a parasitic Jewish class. I do not want to change the structure of the American government to more resemble Russia, I want to dislodge the parasitic Jewish ruling class. I do not endorse everything that Putin and Russia have ever done and ever will do, I endorse only those actions that help dislodge the parasitic Jewish ruling class.

Nah, mostlikely it´s older (70 y.o.) vatnik alcoholics, who get together to drink and then at certain point of the evening, think it´s good time to start arguing and stabbing eachother in the drunken haze.
Whenever there is news about murder over here, it´s almost-always scenario like such.

Attached: 1649722545334.webm (480x480, 442.28K)

Wtf is wrong with the carribian islands?

that's pretty accurate

Putin is in bed with Jewish oligarchs you fucking 16 year old dunce

Oh and support for NATO has skyrocketed so good job once again retarded faggot

kek, russians outside big cities are worse than churkas
at least churkas don't get drunk every night

I don't care if Putin is in bed with Jewish oligarchs in his own shithole country, because I don't endorse everything Russia is and does. I care that Putin makes the parasitic Jewish ruling class in America piss its pants. That is literally all that matters. This class does not rule to my benefit and therefore it must go. It's literally that simple. The only reason you could have for disagreeing is some retarded identification with this class that despises you and actively works against you.

The only thing Russia is trying to save is itself.

Yet I've never seen a NATOshill give a reason for supporting the Jewish parasite class in this conflict, only reasons to *not* support Russia. Curious.

>I've never seen someone reject my joosh pursite class get out of jail free card for any argument against the current thing I support
If you want thirdworldism to replace American hegemony than you do you but you're a fucking idiot