It's Over

Scary black and red heat indicators means summer is here and we're all going to die, get btfo /pol science deniers.
>if only you trusted the science instead of the orange man this fate could have been avoided

Attached: photo_2022-07-16_06-54-01.jpg (1067x853, 109.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@john.kaboom:e/the-great-global-warming-swindle:1c
odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Prof-Valentina-Zharkova-Tells-Us-About-How-We-Are-Entering-an-Ice-Age:9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>odysee.com/@john.kaboom:e/the-great-global-warming-swindle:1c

>odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Prof-Valentina-Zharkova-Tells-Us-About-How-We-Are-Entering-an-Ice-Age:9

How the fuck is it 50C in Spain
are you guys ok?

>60c

Attached: file.png (420x300, 28.25K)

someone should get an actual thermometer and fact check these claims

Look at this Antarctican African American Jewish bird, it probably doesn't like that the heat map in Spain is black and red. You racists and bigots probably don't even care that it disapproves of the summer temperatures on the Spanish Peninsula

Attached: gentoo-penguin.jpg (1366x768, 615.8K)

That color gradient is extremelly misguiding, anything in between 30 and 60 looks basically the same.

Bullshit, it hasn't gone over 42~ degrees in the shade.
Source: I live in an attic and don't even have AC; haven't died yet.

Attached: chilling.jpg (475x654, 56.32K)

You idiots are just going to keep being dumb until this whole thing collapses aren't you? I guess humanity deserves it. What an embarassment.

they're measuring the temps of sunbaked asphalt, metal roofing and manhole covers

Are those fires? kek

>Worlds getting hotter, better go back to the stone age for the west and send climate change money to china.

you could say that spain was BLACKED

Attached: 1656274080188m.jpg (999x1024, 122.96K)

Look at this bear, it's on the last iceberg in the Arctic and is soon going to sink, I hope you're happy you could have voted for science, but instead you voted for orange.

Attached: Polar-bear-at-float-ice-world_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 674.49K)

da fuck is C?

There is always a dumb american

nigger please

and i will continue voting for the fucking orange.

What happened to blue, green and other colors used to show temperature. Everywhere i look 70s are shown as orange or red

the stone age was fucking awesome compared to their proposed globalist nightmare world

>"we're devolving"

you know that's actually an insult to every single period of human history.

HAHAHAHA, nice.

F E A R
false evidence appearing real, ILLUSION

he is right you nigger

If you look on the map you will see that it did its job
The whole point is for those higher temperatures to stand out

Attached: 6C35FEA6-460B-45BB-BDCF-00819CF9B41E.jpg (747x1024, 112.46K)

It`s a nightmare, In Madrid there are no fountains and I had to steal bottles of water so as not to die.

No

That's literally what you are doing
Which time of the year was this taken
Don't be retarded so easily

You know, if Europe just used air conditioning, none of this would matter.

I live in Arizona, and we get highs of 50c during the summer quite regularly. You know what I do? I turn up the AC and just enjoy the cool, comfy air. There's also very few hobos here, since it's impossible to survive outside in the summer.

I honestly hope temperatures keep going up. I want to live to see Greenland become green. There's tons of Rare Earths in that isle and away from the bugmen.
Also, imagine the sea level rising and swallowing up all those shitlib cities, all the while the Gulf Stream moves away and cools down Europe, when the rest of the world bakes at the sun and rages impotently. It will be glorious.

Attached: 1657919115932.jpg (800x600, 65.81K)