Overpopulation

Guys, your boy Klaus here.

Can we agree that we indeed are overpopulated and just can't function/achieve bigger goals with the status quo?

Most people are morons anyway, just living to consume in menial jobs that hardly produce anything of futuristic value. If we decrease the world population, the remaining people vill be able to strive for bigger things without worrying about polluting the planet and making it a shithole.

Deep down I know you vill agree with me.

Attached: rrZTS5CCEdPreHaREP5w7CkZsYmN_VpFpM2c2yLkk20.jpg (745x852, 77.85K)

Fuck off you filthy jewish rat
Eat a cock with your fake and gay psyop
You won't hide the crime of the jews

Attached: 1657973408864.jpg (799x1116, 311.24K)

>Can we agree that we indeed are overpopulated
yes
so stop feeding the niggers.
simple.

You could solve overpopulation with a single war if you get China and India to go nuclear against eachother. Just saying.

Would (You) be villing to go dig for minerals and live in Afrika? I think nein.
A nuclear krieg would ruin the earth and set us back decades. I vill rather do it demoratically and let people choose themselves. All else ist bad karma.

Klaus, you dimwit. You need to maintain a slave caste to fulfill more of the maintenance and upkeep roles until we can replace them with robots. Furthermore, less people alive means less human capital.

Save the targeted mass de-population until we are more advanced, then we can go for the 500 million population target.

Attached: 1656952231560.png (1146x1088, 231.53K)

I agree, so why dont u guys nuke india and china. Problem solved. They are the 2 biggest polluters, have the biggest populations. While ur nuking countries, perhaps u can take out brazil and israel too.

I agree. We need to gas the Jews and chinks.

And niggers.

Boomers first, that's 1/4th of the problem there. Actually more of the problem if you look at the drain on the public purse.

Whoever this is needs to be rangebanned
Your Klaus threads you post everyday are getting old

I agree, you are first, after that niggers

>Can we agree that we indeed are overpopulated and just can't function/achieve bigger goals with the status quo?
Then KYS faggot your status quo must end

Just depopulate India and Africa you THUMB

>A nuclear krieg would ruin the earth and set us back decades
False. Hiroshima and Nagasaki are doing fine. And any areas made uninhabitable by humans due to radioactive fallout will become de-facto nature reserves, as in Chernobyl. Nukes are the answer.

There are so many that don't do arbeit, you wouldn't even guess. I'm not talking about just those on gibs. There are so many "jobs" that don't produce anything like "consultants" and "HR" and so forth. We need production, but we can't overdo it because of pollution so we give make-believe jobs to people. This vill have to end if we are to reach the stars.
In the current geopolitical state we are in, das ist ridiculous. Most people vill not understand and disdain me for it. I rather make them think it was their idea to depopulate themselves, no?

While I do agree with you on culling the low iq and culling people that treat our earth's ecology callously, the macrocultures in all of the countries thus far are not intellectually and spiritually heightened enough to produce the forward-looking denizens of tomorrow. I will wait for the sweet schadenfreude as we kill the retarded

Attached: 1656706714652.jpg (445x459, 46.47K)

Over populated by niggers, white people are a minority you retard

Attached: imagen_2022-07-16_143509259.png (768x542, 182.22K)

>and israel too
How dare you!

Attached: GretaThunberg1569387038998.jpg (650x540, 78.57K)

neutron bombs

you would have thought covid would have removed the fig leaf over fake jobs

huge segments of the economy randomly did not work for 2 weeks and nothing NOTHING at all happened

all women with kids in daycare did halfassed work as they had kids running around at home while the worked their meme job and nothing happened

How can overpopulation be a problem in an infinite universe?

I mean u got a good point. Why should I fight for a bunch of morons

When you are too busy funding nigger breeding programs to fund space exploration.

This is ze first time I post this, haven't seen others. Also I'm your boy Klaus frfr.
I'm far too important a visionaire to do that.
We are vorking on it, but not getting anywhere. Our karma must also be on level. Also for

Overpopulated by Asians, when we disregard the globohomo projections.

Attached: Global Population.jpg (2119x1986, 271.55K)

based Klaus

these projections are highly suspect
outside of central america, fertility rates in latin america are well below replacement
they are dropping in central america too