Let's see Russia try to go past this

let's see Russia try to go past this.

Attached: 1657973239826.jpg (720x467, 205.51K)

Can one of these sides just fucking win already so I can stop being subjected to the trials and tribulations of some fucking mud-crawling slavs on my mightly news? Sick of it.

Why are they all dressed like Shaggy from ScoobyDoo?

Boobas

Uhh, thats a lot of white males sweaty? Where are the black penises and diversity

Just realizing ukraine supporters are by definition white nationalists.

Just go around

Whoa the dude on the right? He's gigantic

hes just 6ft 1 zelenski is a manlet.

that's a decent shoop if you don't look at it very long.

He's taller than Putin though kek

>I support ZOG country that is globohomo's fucking grounds
>I'm a white nationalist
wignats are so fucking stupid. Room Temperature IQ. They'll support anything you tell them is white.

kek

>wignats are so fucking stupid. Room Temperature IQ. They'll support anything you tell them is white.
That's high IQ though. Ukraine is White. Worshipping a state while being outbred by latino 11 year old rapers and blacks is Low IQ

>Ukraine is white so it's okay that they're being propped up by the west because they're a puppet state of ZOG rife with corrupt politicians from my country.

>equates government with people
You have to go back

I want the government of Ukraine to fall apart. What's the fastest way to do that? Russia wins.

>Russians

Attached: 1657669662600.jpg (265x265, 7.58K)

reminder the guy furthest right isn’t even 6 feet tall

Is that VULCAN at the right of Zelensky ?

>watching the news
Nigger what are you doing? By exposing yourself they already win, no matter how much you think you see through the lies.

Russia is an even worse version of Ukraine in terms of government. The government of Ukraine won't "fall apart". The Russians aren't going to restructure anything. Just kill Whites.

they probably all just sucked each others dicks in teh back room/..

Attached: 1657972709707.png (900x600, 9.3K)

Both Russia and Ukraine are extremely corrupt.
Russia doesn't support my corrupt state though. They do not help the US to continue to defraud and oppress it citizens, while Ukraine does.

Ukraine is a bunch of insane nazi globohomo pedophiles. are you crazy?

he would be giga mogger if he lifted

>name my band

Nope, he is even shorter than a manlet. Literal turbo manlet

Attached: turbomanlet.jpg (640x400, 64.33K)

> all have gyno

Ah, I see the estrogen supply has reached the Ukrainian water sources, good.

The faggots

Attached: 1657914718066.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Fagvengers, assemble!

how is it not obvious? once you notice they're wearing the same shirt you immediately notice that they're wearing the same torso

Russia is a corrupt State and has actively funded subversive movements throughout the last 100 years. Almost the entire leading echelon of the Communist Party USA were Jewish communists sent from Russia. Read "White Power" by George Lincoln Rockwell. Also you never improve your government from relying on exterior forces. You either change it yourself or never escape the cycle.
Yes nazi hitler pedophile holocausting meanies

You can check their height and Putin is shorter. Putin is also known to wear platform shoes to make him appear taller