Why are women so obsessed with having fun...

Why are women so obsessed with having fun? I was liking this one girl but realized how she always needed to fill up her week with "fun" things. Fucking exhausting.

Attached: a2.jpg (1024x1024, 395.5K)

If I couldn’t enjoy the time between my 40 - 50 hours of work, i’d probably kill myself, so I get it.

they’re just fucking stupid. fun things cost time and money which if saved correctly could add up to better more rewarding experiences.

Ask her. Post results.

You only walk the earth once. Your life should be spent experiencing the breadth of human experience (joy, euphoria, despair, terror, accomplishment). This advice comes from people on their deathbeds.
What is “rewarding” depends on your value system. Some people will say that playing a video game for 12 hours to get a virtual hat was rewarding.

I live in an unfulfilling cultureless combative society, have a serious injury that just seems to get worse and worse, have no hopes for the future, feel unloved, and feel like killing myself everyday so I understand them

>she always needed to fill up her week with "fun" things. Fucking exhausting.
because if you can't keep up with fun things how are you going to provide the 24/7 care your babby will need for the first few months

Attached: 1651000704641.jpg (713x1078, 111.15K)

Brah, just jack off in the town square. It's free and cops will give you a free meal.

Purposeless roasties have massive existential dread they need to drown out with "fun", that usually being loud music, social interaction, and constant sex. If they aren't drowning out the bad thoughts with the above, they'll go insane very very quickly.

Stay very far away from this type of woman, while she may be the by-product of today's degenerate society it doesn't change the fact that she has huge mental problems waiting to come out right beneath the surface. What happens when her looks fade and the "fun" is no longer available? What happens when people suddenly don't shower her with attention every day? What's going to keep the bad thoughts at bay?

Attached: 1653039915378.jpg (377x351, 19.52K)

What do you think happens when the fun stops?

Women need constant external stimulation because there is nothing going on in their heads. When the external stimulation stops, the movements of their underdeveloped baby brains scares them.

Their dopamine shits probably all fucked. Their addicted to fun, most are having too much as it is like a bad habit they chase thrills they don't even fully appreciate.

>waaaaah my girlfriend wants to have fun with me
lol fag

Sex is fun

Their pole star is externally focused and they need constant stimulation that derives from outside sources. Also, these sources need to be socially approved of ways of having fun, as conformity to accepted norms of behaviour is part of the fun itself for women.

To compensate for everything

This

Exactly, I get my head down and graft, then come up for air and have a way better time than constantly doing little shit things. Finished a 6 month structural engineering contract in Kenya then went to Bali surfing and spent fishing. Then over to Norway on another contract. The Mrs is always trying to go on little trips to fucking nowhere interesting doing shit things. Can't stand it

ITT: OP exposes how much of a loser he is.

>we only live once, enjoy it while you can
lies by the demons. your soul is alive literally forever and this life on earth should be viewed as a school. repent

Attached: _orthodox_christian_-20220716-0002.jpg (1440x1800, 359.36K)

I noticed the last girl I dated would rely on me for ALL conversation. maybe like most of it. anyways, one afternoon I decided to test my hypothesis and let her say something; anything. Well, this greatly upset her because she thought I was mad or something. I was just allowing her to be an equal partner, and she lost her shit. She didn't bring it up right away, so it festered and ultimately did bring out a lot of the inner crazy.

Attached: 1654931763185.jpg (640x476, 61.8K)

they need things to post about on social media to pretend their lives are better than what they really are

They can't be alone with their thoughts. They exist in a constant state of cognitive dissonance between the desire to be strong and independent, and the need to be deshod and submissive.
The quiet times between fun are a torture where they have to consider who they are, what they want, and what they've done.
That's what all the anxiety and depression is about.

They're extremely influencable and the TV/social media have really fucked them up

That's hyper interesting. Never thought of that

A couple hours ago I saw pic related
Apparently most of their activity is in the social reward center of the brain

Attached: 1657941480010.jpg (624x624, 69.76K)