Arabs are subhu-

Meanwhile they are embarrassing us architecturally and geopolitically even as we embarrass ourselves by giving women rights and degeneracy is everywhere.

Attached: A8BA90F9-A57C-4298-81DF-024C7ACDAEC1.jpg (2000x1429, 643.83K)

not a single arab was involved in the engineering of that...not one.

correct me if I am wrong but aren't most of these buildings built by american/european architects?

Arabs are subhuman cunts

Do feel free to check what rest of Dubai looks like outside the area where the skyscrapers are

OP BTFO. Losers

It's less soulless desu

>Pay Europeans to design it
We did it reddit!

nah the subhuman races are the spics, the niggers, and the jews.

Why make it yourself when you can hire someone else

What's actually in there? Why does it need so many floors?

Why don't you get out of the US then, shitskin?

Sage, you worthless cocksucking nigger jews

Attached: op is a faggot.jpg (780x673, 66.34K)

What the fuck is there to do in Dubai?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Arab

Attached: 1653716917952.webm (640x634, 1.51M)

We wuz arab architects and sheeit

>they are embarrassing us architecturally
because it undermines OP's claim

You’re wrong.

Attached: C106BD69-A369-4D78-9FD8-BEDED04E155C.jpg (1170x713, 398.26K)

Attached: 1657972780961.jpg (584x374, 67.68K)

>Arabs are subhumans

Attached: Arab architecture.png (1855x717, 611.9K)

You think one man did every inch of this building?
He drew a picture in MS paint and the Arabs made it a reality

>Adrian Smith
>American architect
Now that's a proper engineer. What level freemason is he?

>architect is Adrian Smith
All the shiny shit sandniggers enjoy is made by Europeans/Americans. From their chintzy towers to their gaudy gold wrapped G-Classes. They may try to project civility and prosperity with all their vapid materialistic interests on display but their nations are backwards shitholes. They couldn't even extract their own oil, Americans had to map out and construct the whole process.

Attached: main-qimg-15f9a3968d7ae7d163259991739e076f-pjlq.jpg (602x409, 24.33K)

Dubai is truly beautiful.

Attached: 0029.jpg (1555x952, 287.87K)

Indian workers... didn't know that toilets where needed in a building when they're so close to a beach

I don't know of any significant building in the world that was designed by a non-white.

Japan probably has architects that are competent though, and I assume they make their own buildings.

Designed and built by white expats for pay. Arabs are retarded but good with powerwrilding because of oil

how much shit collecting trucks do they send there a day? google that one up. Everything is a cheap imitation, they only wish they could be white.

They’re built by Filipinos.

I know a UAE prince. He told me which I assume is common knowledge that they know their oil won't last forever and things will change in the future so they invested a ton of money making offices/houses/financial shit so there will be infrastructure and shit to use in the future if oil money runs out. No arab person worked on those buildings, they hired a lot of europeans/english to design and over see the constructions of these buildings. The builders was usually Indian/Pakistan or some other shitskin.

build with european/asian architects and indians east asian slave labors

>by giving women rights
Talk about embarrassing yourself.

This is the Ayasofya mosque in Istanbul

Attached: CD92AB72-4607-41D2-947E-C3A1B78B311D.jpg (1170x866, 435.33K)

There might have been an Arab "project manager" but all the real engineering work was done but Whites and east Asians.

at least 2/3rds of the floors a packed with instathots getting shat on 24/7

Okay so this is a bait thread. But for the uninitiated, that too wasn't made by muzzies.

Attached: 1-hagia-sophia-cross-2.jpg (790x527, 117.48K)

This. IG hookers get flown out from Miami for golden showers.

The the luxury good sales I view as reclaiming the money we gave them for oil. No actual person of high class would buy a golden iPhone or whatever.

This, it’s a giant sex dungeon for 80IQ sheiks to pay 18 year old Ukrainian whores to eat shit and fuck dogs.

Not quite. If they have enough power to hire other people that's fair game. In the end it is about getting the job done. Or do you think a lion is less majestic because it is as fast as a gazelle?

They do things like that all over the world, here we have shit collecting trains. Cities are an abomination.

Attached: 0406_alabama-cars-1000x750.jpg (1000x750, 176.83K)

That sound like every muslim conquest ever
>Kidnap Europeans, that start anew age of science and architechtjre in the caliphate
>Turn neigboring browns into slaves to construct said elaborate structures

Built in a literal desert with fuck all in the way of modern infrastructure around it