Why do we hate hard working, honest intellectual immigrants??

The fittest and smartest survive that's the law of the universe

Attached: images (4).jpg (602x402, 19.59K)

well, generally speaking they aren't always held to the same standards. Employers will demand overqualifications for a position, and when no u.s. citizen fits the bill they find a pajeet with half of the qualifications for what the job normally asks for and gives it to them for pennies on the dollar, just so they can lower american wages across the board and make us all poor like you

They are nepotistic. My work place got flooded with Nepalese. Nice enough people as individuals when alone (mostly). Put them all together and they exclude you.

>Employers will demand overqualifications for a position, and when no u.s. citizen fits the bill
Who told you to play x box daily when u were teen ?? Saying n word when losing??
When u were enjoying, we were hustling now we will reap the rewards

>and make us all poor like you
I'll move to San Francisco this year and I'll buy a BMW within a year
Then I'll post here

>Nice enough people as individuals when alone (mostly
Elaborate

>Put them all together and they exclude you.
Just like whites exclude POC ?
Natural to have in group tendency

If natural selection still existed then non-whites wouldn't exist.

Basically yes, racism is a natural response. You exist here in the calm harbor of patience of the far left. Without federal laws forcing people to hire you you'd never work.

Fucking retard.

>Natural to have in group tendency
Which is why we don't want you taking our resources. Nothing personal, Ranjeet.

Immigrants make my image lesser if that makes sense since like this user says they are not held up to the same standard, I was born here and am actually fluent in the language and I know the dynamics of the workplace.

Lol

Attached: 1654097346409m.jpg (1024x410, 70.14K)

Why aren't they "honest and hardworking" in their own country?
Kys currrynigger

Believe or not indians are actually low in numbers in the U.S. and since we earn a lot we also contribute a lot. Don't know a single indian family in poverty.

>another random quote from a deranged degenerate

Meanwhile, in reality, everything stated there is false.

See, natural selection, if it still existed then you and your insanity wouldn't exist, you'd have no good to eat, to money, not technology to keep you alive, you'd be extinct because nature wants your kind dead.

>Why aren't they "honest and hardworking" in their own country?
Because they're not, they've subversive and seek to ruin all life on Earth.

That’s because us only takes Indians with skill sets, not refugees.

>you'd be extinct because nature wants your kind dead.
We have the best agriculture and highest population
Why would we go extinct??

>Because they're not, they've subversive and seek to ruin all life on Earth.
No just trying to earn a living and make name for ourselves

Attached: 1653622666655.jpg (886x589, 138.09K)

Yell be seeing a lot of Our Men soon

Attached: 1647716330241.png (935x958, 984.18K)

indians like to bring their entire families with them. so you have that one successful doctor while the other ten members of the family are crammed into some apartment stinking up the entire block and these people do stink like shit. they smell, their food smells, they're totally gross. they also openly defecate in the west but are smart enough to do it at night so you'll often see huge piles of human shit outside of an indian's dwelling. i'm not making this up. they are total animals

>the best agriculture
Your landscape is dying because of it, you don't even have viable topsoil.

>Why would we go extinct??
It's called starvation, you can't feed yourselves without Western imports.

>No just trying to earn a living and make name for ourselves
Just trying to ruin another country since india is basically a post-apocalyptic bomb site.

>you'll often see huge piles of human shit outside of an indian's dwelling.
Those are abortions, user. Also, indians give birth via their anuses.

Because they scab wages and like many things from India, are substandard and a fucking ripoff

They think that the first world is literally heaven and work pretty damn hard to go to foreign countries, in a perfect world immigration laws would be strict or non-existant but jews happened.
Most want to earn money for their families and want to get wives easily so their childhood is spent studying, no one cares about subverting the white pop except jews and some blacks. The people that are unfit for survival are getting the chance to reproduce more and more but you have to remember that India isn't exactly homogenous.
That stat has to be bullshit since people who earn more typically have less children (Indians are the highest earning group).

Allah please cleanse my eyes

I hired two pajeet Engineer for my startup. I was under the impression that pajeets were better engineers than bangladeshi ones. Oh boy, worst decision I ever made. They can't code, they got their jobs through nepotism, lack of professionalism etc. I ended up firing them 4 months later. Later we hired 3 japanese engineers, best decision so far. I would totally sponsor them f they want to be bangladeshi. The thing is these Japanese engineers are assets to my company, Pajeets were not. While I support selective immigration, I am sorry to say this my Pajeetbros, you guys have one of the worst education system and I fucking hate how nepotist you are.

Why would a Japanese come to Bangladesh in the first place?

Look at the flag they are green japanese.