Jealousy

You guys just hate them because they are prettier, happier, richer and more successful than you. They are also certainly kinder and mentally healthier.

Attached: FLY2cGxXoAAs-fJ.jpg (900x900, 147.8K)

Success breads jealousy and by the truckloads of seething from chuds on this site I think it's safe to say that poc folx are pretty fricking successful.

It's exactly the opposite.
I'm disgusted when I look at them.
Literally HIV infested disease

Lmao a nigger pretending to be an elf. Looks like a Halloween costume.

Keep sucking that nigger dick, Frenchy.

Literally cant tell which is a dwarf or elf because they are all niggers.

>hey are prettier

Attached: 1629716293425.jpg (798x1024, 125.83K)

They are terrified by this Chad

Attached: drawing-an-arrow-arondir.gif (498x280, 2.76M)

>richer
it's more wealthy you illiterate sand nigger.

Dumb nigger. I like beautiful things. Goyslop is unpalatable now with ugly blacks everywhere. So it’s probably a blessing.

They are both pretty and healthy. Why do you feel the need to diagnose inexistant sickness in people?

Nobody watches this show.

>Success
>you make an average show at best
>use LoTR because you can't be bothered to come up with anything original
>don't give a flying fuck about the source material and decide to make Middle Earth look more like Michigan
>fans don't watch this
>you damage control and blame the poor views and sales on 'RACISM' and 'toxic fanboys'
Companies are learning all the wrong lessons from Disney, but it should be a fun shit show to watch either way.

This is a curious cope. You think whites hate blacks because they're 'prettier, happier, richer and more successful' - obviously the answer is no, so would they not hate blacks that are incidentally 'prettier, happier, richer and more successful' - your logic is bad, you must be a nigger.

And secondly, a lot of that stuff is relative - success is in the eye of the beholder, they're not particularly attractive, and happiness... I mean that's an esoteric topic.

You don't have the cranial capacity for human thoughts, that's why we hate you.

I meant in general I don't know or care who they are

>it's more wealthy you illiterate sand nigger
Richer is correct amerifat. And you probably speak one language lmao

>This is a curious cope. You think whites hate blacks because they're 'prettier, happier, richer and more successful'
What the...
You project a bit too much.

French bros...I thought you were supposed to be cultured? Is shilling for an Amazon original series the new French culture?

Attached: 1614627147190.png (361x361, 273.56K)

1 pbtid

>inexistant

This is exactly what I mean, you mimic human speech you completely lack understanding of. I don't think you know what projection is, but you mimic the expression based on when it feels right from a generalization of other people using the term.

You're not capable of human thought.

If that's what it took for them to stop behaving like niggers I would be okay with reparations.

What? Sage.

Nah i just hate elven poofters. nothing to do with them being wogs.

I hate them because in the Tolkien universe female dwarves are meant to have beards.

ill fuck you up the ass baguette

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1657062982900.jpg (700x692, 55.15K)

>black Bette midler

Nah

Lmao. It simply meant that you project yourself on others. You believe blacks are "prettier, happier, richer and more successful" and naturally you believe others do too. And it turns you insane.

But I don't blame you.

Attached: pepe-frog.gif (498x498, 523.97K)

Ta mère la pute encule de ta race. Nique ta mère, fils de pute.

Pure malice. They could have fulfilled their diversity fetish AND kept true to Tolkien's vision and maybe even made something worth watching had they gone: Blue Wizards, Near Harad, Far Harad. But they'd rather just ruin it.

Attached: fGfMo76.jpg (1024x576, 75.21K)

why would they make elves black?
we all know niggers can't shoot shit.

Why do you speak like a Moroccan migrant?

Attached: 1657526506819.png (1000x1000, 20K)

leftoids dont understand the disgust reaction until they sit in the camps...