20°C (68°F) in july now comes with an exceptional heat warning

20°C on weather maps is colored dark lava red in july, why are they doing this? 20°C is quite cold for the middle of july and they're gaslighting you into thinking 20°C is extreme heat and it is highly dangerous to go outside. Why?

Attached: 21C = 68F.png (588x394, 236.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20200804181419/http://bourabai.kz/landscheidt/relationship.htm
researchgate.net/publication/254232187_Prediction_of_Grand_Minima
researchportal.northumbria.ac.uk/files/20325253/Zharkova_et_al_Oscillations_of_the_baseline_of_solar_magnetic_field_and_solar_irradiance_on_a_millennial_timescale_AAM.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shitskin

How they used to show hot days. Now they just show scorched earth

Attached: FXtLf0WUYAEGB3n.jpg (1920x1920, 274.36K)

>20°C
>Summer is hot
Fella in work yesterday unironically commented climate change is real because we're forecast to get high 20's next week.
I nearly pissed myself laughing..
Side note, he's vaxxed & so is his son (also works with us).
The son has been off work all week with "covid" despite being vaxxed.

Yesterday I had a heatstroke fixing my dishwasher in the backyard at 24 degrees, piece of shit pressure switch

Brits can only withstand heat up to 25 degrees. Climate change is pretty based.

Bongs aren't used to heat so a few degree difference can literally be fatal, especially to elderly and those without air conditioning
It's the same in the northwest Americas, around Washington/Canada
People don't think temperatures like this would be so dangerous but without proper measures in place, it happens

Right but if they describe 20°C as the eternal hellfire, what are they going to do this week? It will hit 40°C now

>1911 – 1911 United Kingdom heat wave was one of the most severe periods of heat to hit the country with temperatures around 36 °C (97 °F). The heat began in early July and didn't let up until mid September where even in September temperatures were still up to 33 °C (91 °F). It took 79 years for temperature higher to be recorded in the United Kingdom during 1990 United Kingdom heat wave.

>20°C
that's literally room temperature. last winter we hit -40°C. summer before that we hit +40°C. we know about cold and we know about heat. a weather station showing room temperature as "exceptional heat" is obvious retarded bullshit meant to scare normalfaggots into screeching "DURRRR GLOBAL WARMING"

Yep going to be dead. Going to sit in the garden all day and get drunk and smoke some joints

>first time hitting 20C
doubt

That is 20c for an area that is a stone throw away from the arctic circle you stupid twat.

They care more deeply now.

Attached: 1657971726084.png (600x740, 226.23K)

Shut the fuck up everyone. I know and am sure only about what my eyes see and my hands can touch. In the Alps we never had such temperatures as the last week. Yesterday it was 38 degrees. There is no more water in the rivers, the soil is dusty. I don't care about official explanations, I just know this shit is completely fucked up.

yuh it's been a lovely summer besides the humidity. temperatures have been below average all year for me, more hysteria over absolutely nothing. this winter is projected to be a strong one yet will they be calling for global cooling? nah

What a fucking pussy for a irishman

if you can't survive 30-40C I'm sorry but you aren't meant to make it in this world. if you can't adapt by stripping off clothes and sitting infront of a fan or chugging water/doing what needs to be done, that's the very definition of natural selection.

Its about fucking time we get some decent temperatures. 20C is normal in mid july wtf.

Shillbot meme flag

>italian
>retarded
checks out

things sure are heating up

Why did you install a dishwasher in your backyard?

Fuck off. Aberdeens average temperature is like 12c, and in summer it's average high is like 18c. So yeah, 21c is hot for Aberdeen.

Brits go on holiday to Spain in summer to get a nice tan. Now they can get in from their back garden, or local park if they didn't pay their garden tax.

Try working in 40c with 80% humidity. Fucking pussies.

or maybe it's a typo and meant to say 40?
but no, it's the jews

France and Spain are fucked.
>muh bwiton muh bwiton
cringe

Attached: NWLD-graphic-heatwave-across-Europe-MH.jpg (640x619, 39.09K)

It will still feel -5 with all that granite.

natural climate cycles we've known since Theodor Landscheidt predicted them as far back as 1981. Guess when he predicted the grand solar minimum to reach its lowest point, along with a Gleissberg cycle (change in the sun's oscillation)? 2030. This is not even counting the Magnetic Excusion of the earth's dipoles currently ongoing, the south pole is no longer located in Antarctica, the North pole is no longer in Canada, it's over Russia. The projected meeting points are somewhere around North of Peru/the south china/indian sea. All coincidental that geopolitics are unfolding the way they are, surely.
web.archive.org/web/20200804181419/http://bourabai.kz/landscheidt/relationship.htm
researchgate.net/publication/254232187_Prediction_of_Grand_Minima
researchportal.northumbria.ac.uk/files/20325253/Zharkova_et_al_Oscillations_of_the_baseline_of_solar_magnetic_field_and_solar_irradiance_on_a_millennial_timescale_AAM.pdf

Attached: 1650804322930.jpg (767x552, 62.32K)

It's very easy to deal with the heat (if you just don't work)
siesta time!

This is the most aggressive sub-variant of long climate change I've ever experienced in my whole life.

I think people are finally starting to wake up to this nonsense. Hopefully people may start to make the link to other over hyped deal pushed under the guise of health