Alexander the Great

Why Greeks lie that he wasn't Slavic? He came from Slavic Macedonia, Greeks don't have any history, so they resort to stealing Slavic accomplishments

Attached: 100% Slavic.jpg (5000x5000, 1.9M)

Typical greeks, I hate greeks. I support Türkiye

Slavniggers on suicide watch

Attached: 1657181928670.jpg (2048x1152, 292.25K)

Attached: 1559870095773.jpg (1024x1024, 540.49K)

turkroach diaspora

Alexander the Great was albanian

Attached: albanian7.jpg (960x897, 204.13K)

Macedonia (and ancient Greece) existed before Slavic tribes migrated to the European continent.

interesting quote

???
Atg was 3 century bc, homie. Slavs come some 700-1000 years later during the kievian rus days after the fall of western time. Learn history.

looks like my buddy dom, who's Italian.

Looks like semites infiltrated the Greeks, a problem the Romans would later have.

Kikes infiltrated Greek politics during the time of Justinian, way later than Rome and they got btfo too

Shut up, Polack! Macedonian nation and state were created by the Communists after the ww2 as a compromise to settle the conflicts between Bulgaria and Serbia about Vardar / North Macedonia. Until then the Macedonians had had Bulgarian Identity.This was made in order to Bulgaria to join Yugoslavia but Stalin and Tito quarreled and the idea failed. But the pseudostate and nation persisted.

The jew holiday of hannukah celebrates the jewish slaughter of the greeks. Interesting story really. I think of it everytime around xmas, get to see & hear all the hannukah murder celebrations

I've never seen Jews celebreate hannukah but I don't forget about it either, they'll pay for everything soon enough

Nowadays "Macedonian" history and identity consdists of the stolen ancient Greek history, medieval Bulgarian history up to the 20th century and the Bulgarian dialect from Macedonia with some changes to become "Macedonian language".

The EU did force them to call themselves "North Macedonia" so that Greece could maintain the name Macedonia for its land.

They're not in the EU, leftist Greek government allowed them to have the name North Macedonia

not if you ask majority from anglosphere.
and even some other places.
to them their entire world revolves around the jew.
world and everything started with jew if you ask them. jew this jew that.
quite shocking when you find that out.
sound incredible but it is true.

go check english wikipedia and it will tell you jews lived in greece since 1000000000000000 years ago and had alliances with greek states, made trade, had their own businesses in old greece and so on.

they are retarded we wuz types, like bulgarians on your north side.

Attached: heh.jpg (368x605, 42.29K)

/thread

Alex was as gay as a 3$ American green back. So let me ask you … was he Greek or a Slove?

Yes I know, but subversion like we see today started with the iconoclasm, perhaps ancient greek decadence can be attributed to kikes too but I don't have any proof

>They're not in the EU
Greek intellectuals everybody! I never claimed they were asshat. I know English is not your first language but at least try not to use strawman arguments.
>Greek government allowed them to have the name North Macedonia
And Greece retains the name Macedonia for its northern territory.

His name was actually Alexander Veľkovský and he came to balkans from rural podpoľanie region.

you are dumbest fuckign retard in the history of ever.
Listen, you retarded polak: macedonia was never Slavic. At the time of Alexander slavs lived in teh Elba Valley, they didn't even get to teh Balkans until 10th century.
I know you're jealous of the glory of Thracians while you're suc king German dick, but you are an idiot

They once said he was Egyptian.
They once said he was Persian.
Έλληνας 100%

How can the European Union force them to do anything if they're not even eligible to enter yet retard? And they had nothing to do with this, it was just leftist and jewish faggotry. Commies and kikes in Greece had been trying to do this since 1918