This is shiftymine, a twitch streamer. She is 100% Italian. I don't know what exactly you would classify her as...

This is shiftymine, a twitch streamer. She is 100% Italian. I don't know what exactly you would classify her as, but there is no way in hell you can look at her and tell me that she's white. I'm 75% Italian and get mistaken almost all of the time for a beaner. I live in California, and customers at work frequently run up to me speaking in Spanish, assuming I can help them.

How can people still be pushing that Italians are white in the year 2014? Italy is so divorced culturally from the rest of Europe that there's no way in hell you can look me straight in the eyes and tell me that I'm white.

Attached: moortalian.jpg (1080x1314, 74.98K)

booba

I just looked at her, she’s white. Sorry you’re some darkie Sicilian and not a Chad northern Italian

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

italians are niggers man
even indian women are more aryan

Attached: Sandeepa Dhar Cute Pics_2.jpg (650x896, 91.21K)

>black hair
>white

>in the year 2014
based time traveler

whiter than you, moshe

Daily fucking threads about us. I'm so fucking tired of all you foreign niggers

>what if that is the actual year, right now?

You will never have a white woman. Well unless you rape her I guess

Where does she shit though?

Fuck I love that phenotype. Why are brown women so hot bros?

Attached: Monica Bellucci.jpg (202x249, 4.88K)

I'd coom her.

va fan culo

*vaffanculo

>southern italian
>italian
I have Italian descent and everyone in my family has light brown hair and greenish blue eyes. And I'm a fucking muttmerican. Southern Italians aren't Italian. They're something else.

you understood me, pasta nigger

Yeah whatever Varg

"White is a very vibrant and diverse group"

She is clearly mixed with that med south Italian Arab DNA, same with southern Spain. Still white. And yes there are many MENA people that are "white". Just cus you don't look like a swede or a German propaganda poster doesn't mean you aren't white.

There are four main racial groups accepted by anthropology. Personally I think five but there are:

Caucasoid. ~ Mongoloid. ~ Negroid. ~ Australoid. along with their various sub-races (as a result of biological interaction of people belonging to different races)

Splitting hairs over southern Italian vs northern Italian is missing the big picture. I mean don't get me wrong we will still bust your balls you olive oil making dirty ass grape crusher, but you're still white. I kinda feel like you don't want to be. Fine go larp as a POC you still a honky crackah

Gypsy eyes

>all caucasoids are white
I get that white is kind of a dumb meaningless grouping meant to allow shitskins to demonize us all as a whole and erase our nationalities. But if white should have a definition, it should not be "caucasoid".

Italians are white and you're a spic nigger

Attached: ba15e8da5a9f5a193a025591f5aad93b--red-s-red-heads.jpg (550x829, 69.42K)

Hey anyone got her pics

Gets it.

greaseball

I corrected you, French/Germ rape baby globohomo pedo headquarters.

Huh?

Fuck off kike, stop trying to divide white people

Attached: EaTZVMCU8AEdEId.jpg (1024x576, 51.96K)

levantinian sandniggers managed to appropriate the mediterranean look.

Well duh, most Italians aren't white. Only some in the north, like in Tirol, may be.

Attached: White Cluster.jpg (656x558, 137.51K)

it genuinely surprises me that people pay for these images when they are so easily accessible on the internet

Attached: IMG_3308.jpg (2954x3940, 1.49M)

My dick says she's white. You're just a dirty beaner.

She is clearly white

Personally I think "white" should be split into three main groupings, the north-western contingent (Anglo, Fr*nch, Dutch, etc), the north-eastern (Scandis, Slavs, Germanics) and the south contingent where you Spanish, Italians, Greeks, B*lkanoids as well as parts of the Middle-East and North Africa such as Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, where they are white-passing.

Please just leave us alone

Attached: EkeJvicUcAAiomQ.png (1920x1920, 196.75K)

amerimutts everybody

What's this body type called in English?

>Italy is so divorced culturally from the rest of Europe
Literally every European country claims culture linage to Rome

>I'm 75% Italian and get mistaken almost all of the time for a beaner.
maybe because you're 25% beaner or some other shit

Fucking american politics spewing over into europe. I'm tired of it bros. Ever since they started counting blood cells shit hit the fan.

REMEMBER FELLOW EUROPOORS. WE ARE ALL WHITE. WE KILL EACH OTHER BASED ON RELIGION AND NATIONALITY, NOT SKIN COLOUR

She’s white. Unlike you. Fuck off memeflaggot