Why did they steal the election

If Trump was indeed Ziondon, why the MSM hate in 2016 and why steal the election ?

Attached: 1630686402400.jpg (828x546, 115.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQrrqf-YamA
bitchute.com/video/eJ2BcFgn8uJE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me in 2023

Attached: 1657930043398.gif (167x157, 3.22M)

Because Americans are pussy made bitches who kneel for niggers so they won't do shit

Attached: 1657971155944.jpg (4096x5120, 604.1K)

i don't get it

Still, it doesn't explain the kike POV. Why would they risk exposing themselves that much ? Orange man redpilled a bunch of people

Attached: file.png (335x477, 107.24K)

Because they mostly were scared of his rhetoric. And the MSM worked their NPCs into a frenzy. Its why they are still trying to blow up Jan 6 like some big thing and still are after Trump. Problem is he is totally clean.

We arent dealing with rational people. I dont consider them human anymore. More like a natural disaster or hazard in nature.

Have you ever seen Blazing Saddles? How they sent a new sheriff into town, but the sheriff is black in order to demoralize the town's people? Instead of a nigger sheriff, they got a demented old fool. Maybe they thought Trump was moralizing the American people, so they couldn't let that happen.

youtu.be/dQrrqf-YamA

So is Trump controlled opposition or not ?

Its because they are not one entity. They are tons of little coalitions. Its a cult, religion, extremist ideology that very loosely binds them. I dont think they were aware that there could be an exposure of an overall larger enity like thing. They are all known in their actions daily to everyone around them.

But when it all gets pushed together you see we have something of a problem developing with a formation of a crazed hive like mindset haphazardly working towards a twisted ideology.

From their point of view they dont see what the fuss is about.

>is this mainstream politician who is clearly part of the establishment and who constantly vomits the same message of the establishment, but with subtlety, part of the establishment?
I don't know, you tell me.

Attached: d7af6869831aa66cbfe8b51f2e0fcd2b40ce988c8e5873426a2f8cb6ccc7d3ae.png (242x259, 80.97K)

"My responses are limited. You must ask the right question." ... "That, my friend, is the right question."

I would say yes, he is.

bitchute.com/video/eJ2BcFgn8uJE/

khazars have low iqs and just vote for whoever cnn tells them to vote for.
True story

Four years of Trump radicalized/militarized the left towards neoliberalism

It's all part of a script to take away more rights

Same except I'm smiling in the second picture, too.
>Bide our time and prepare for the inevitable collapse
>Yes.
Buy crypto. The fall of fiat and our fake ass system can be awesome for you. Workout. Stockpile of you have a family.
And what's wrong with biding time? I'm reading, hanging out with friends and family, making the most fake money I can to survive and put excess into crypto. It's fun. If this is scary to you, I have good news. You die eventually. You die whether you enjoy your life or not.

The establishment was invisible to a lot of people (especially young ones) before the absurdity of 2016. This is what I don't get, why risk exposure when the subtle way would keep the masses asleep. I now see way more radicalized youths than before, hell, even fucking 9gag can do some kike bashing from time to time...

My biggest fear is that nothing will happen

Attached: 1637782073578.png (742x868, 1.09M)

becayse it was all fake and gay.

Learn what the word 'opposition' means. Controlled opposition is exactly that.

Because the plan is to expose everything, then you will worship the luciferian elites as your based and redpilled saviours.

Are the based and redpilled saviours kikes ?

Attached: 1648571963903.png (1244x826, 685.28K)

Imagine stealing an election, just to drive up gas prices, make everyone call a dude in a dress a woman, almost start a war with ukraine for personal reason being that they are paid chronies from this land, drive up inflation, cause food shortages, letting tens of millions of illegals across the boarder, and overall just be the biggest airhead, uninspiring president we ever had.
he is so bad, even the puppetmaster is like
>fuck this idiot is even getting the best of me.
yep thats me, the big honcho making everything prosperous in america.

Attached: OIP (29).jpg (474x474, 23.93K)

Both are true, when it comes to the stolen election it just means the populace realized the dissonance between the real political sentiment and what the media portrayed to be the political sentiment.

If he's not actively controlled, which is a 95% probability, then he's so colossally stupid he's playing right into the hands of his enemies and doesn't deserve another chance anyway.