You will not cook your food ... and you will be happy

Attached: WEF HATE FIRE FIRE BAD.jpg (925x1771, 312.29K)

This is a good thing, we need to act NOW to stop global warming. In case you're living under a rock take a look at Britain, they are literally being cooked alive by global warming. This is a global crisis and we need to act now to flatten the weather curves!!!!

They really just want to cause the Great Leap Forward on a global scale don't they?

No food, no water, no heating and if you do something as anti-revolutionary as try to eat and drink to survive, you'll be hunted by the state for your great sin against the environment.

Attached: 1627865801800.png (865x461, 703.3K)

>what is an electric stove?

> This is a global crisis
Sounds like a British crisis to me.

yeah but fire cooks the food better and healthier compared to convection stovetops.

Global warming will be central to the globohomo science religion.

if anything we need to treat it like a pagan religion and force everyone confessing to it to convert to christianity and admit they were lying

Or what?
These jews need to kill themselves to lower their carbon footprint.
Lead by example rabbi.

A meme.

The jew fears the gas

Where can I find a list of WEF employees

Lmao
How do they even come up with these numbers?

>In case you're living under a rock take a look at Britain, they are literally being cooked alive by global warming.

Attached: y3x8dmm1sqa41.png (1919x1079, 1.76M)

>re living under a rock take a look at Britain, they are literally being cooked alive by global warming.
I really need to produce some co2 today

I've been saying this for a while now.

Within the next 2 decades no one will actually cook food.
All out meals will be delivered via drone or picked up and reheated in the microwave.
The government will control these meals and growing your own food will be illegal.

Controlling the food supply is by far the best and most efficient way to control the masses

Baked and redpilled

So a drop in the bucket?

This.
Absolutely this.
We have a quickly closing window of opportunity to do something about it.

However, most people in places like Melbourne and Sydney would be fine with that.

>will be
Nigga you are 30 years late

Soon the only cooking allowed will be Spirit Cooking.

Attached: 1645865067980.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

That sounds like a good thing
Climate activists saying
>California will be underwater!
>New York will be underwater!
>Britbongistan will be cooked alive!
>India will be uninhabitable!
>Africans will die of thirst!
I see all of these as absolute wins