Brit/pol/ - Climate Lockdown SOON Edition

>UK heatwave: Stay safe to avoid excess deaths in hot weather - health boss
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62189515

Meet the new Covid: global warming!

Attached: _125934731_hi077397054[1].jpg (976x549, 157.94K)

The headlines are the same.

Attached: _125932470_guardian-nc[1].png (976x1224, 1.4M)

The new NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

Attached: _125932465_mirror-nc[1].png (976x1212, 1.33M)

How is it that your ancestors flourished wherever they settled, regardless of climate, from Rhodesia to Canada yet modern bongs think a few hot days is a national crisis?

Attached: 320px-Hunt_Light_of_the_World.jpg (320x641, 79.42K)

run all appliances and fans charge all your fucking batteries do everything you can to bring the grid down

Strangely they aren't interested in that 16% increase in non Covid related deaths the ONS came out with the other day. Could it be vaccinated clots? R NHS not working for 2 years? Or people just topping themselves when they look at their gas bill?

It's a statistically significant rise in mortality, but who fucking cares about that when you can get more clicks with a scary red map.

When was the last time 40 Celsius was recorded in Britain?

Fascinating, isn't it.

The last record was 38 or so in 2019.

can't you guys turn the haarp machine up a bit, give us some wind to cool us down. plz.

because pussification

Threadly reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-125902_Chrome.jpg (1574x310, 70.17K)

yeah I'm ngl mate I wouldn't believe that whatsoever
women always tell you what you want to hear the same as they always make themselves look more like what they believe you want to see via the accentuation of features that are sexually appealing
make up and cosmetics aren't solely a physical ideal, they will create an entire persona based on what they think you want to see or what they know the kind of man they want, wants to see
if they're not a virgin its "I've not had sex in years" or "I've never enjoyed sex with anyone before" or "you're the biggest I've ever had" - they literally all tell you this shit. because the more "special" you think you are to them the more you'll want to please them. and the more special you think the are the more you'll pursue and simp for them. its a sick game they play and they all do it because its their nature. its their primary strategy or at least part of it for accruing power in life. and this has been known for millennia. even buddha was redpilled on shit like this kek

You're all literally Pakistani cunts

reminder

Attached: basedbuddha.png (720x808, 715.49K)

who keeps going into outer/pol/ posting brit/pol/ posts to attract hate? is it a paki? is there a paki in brit/pol/ ? is it brownBriton?

Attached: utytjyj6e.jpg (654x556, 33.15K)

no I'm viewing women's nature as being inherently tyrannical to "lesser men" that are below the primary providers / protectors of those women
a woman can only be submissive to her primary protector / provider, and any men below him are below her in the hierarchy because she has no need for them
as long as the state acts as provider and protector, women are dominant over 100% of men within relationships
and no, thats quite a reach desu and indicates you're coping and feel jaded because I'm destroying your fever dreams of modern day relationships
there is an alternative. become the kind of man women respect and desire. but hold your frame. make it so they know if they treat you well you will stick around. but you will not be restricted to a monogamous relationship due to the social factors at play I've talked about. because to do so would be to degrade yourself. women ironically respect men like this. men who value their individuality and freedom above all else. men who actively seek relationships and family life in the classic sense are seen as nothing more than beta providers. it shouldn't be this way, but it is. and if you don't think it is, again, you're coping

all the weather threads are about Britain but the heatwave (summer) is all across Europe. what's going on it's creepy af is it MI5 ?

no, it's retards attempting to mock britain

see telly loicence shit when other countries have it far worse (germany & italy as two examples)

>why aren't you going to church lads

Attached: 1657972704821.jpg (1152x2048, 479.34K)

It's just the media being sensationalist wankers.

this is why gchq, mi5 and mi6 are crying due to plane companies having to cancel flights to bring in more pakistanis and tony blair N's