Greek man dies outside hospital with 70 doctors inside

Man has a heart attack, wants to be a good citizen and not call an ambulance, manages to drive to the local public hospital.
Nurse refuses to call a doctor or give first aid, since he walked there he should be fine, and go to the other hospital since it's their turn to accept patients.
He then died outside the hospital
>taxpayer funded healthcare is political

Attached: 90.png (958x537, 1M)

greece sounds so much like a soviet shithole

Ever since EU loans started flowing in the 80s we cultivated an entire race of rich, pampered, lazy and entitled public workers, they get paid more than anyone, get retirement and benefits, and still bitch and riot all the time
Fuck this commie country
You just know if the man was a shitskin immigrant there would have been NGO funded riots over this

If he was my dad or brother , i would have planned and armed myself. then try to shoot as many doctors as possible in a gathering or a union. If medical profession gets dirty and expensive and you lose any of your bros to neglect or money. KILL THE DOCTOR.

That's another consequence of bloated bureaucracy, responsibility is diluted. Whom do you blame for this? The nurse, the doctors, the hospital president?

If same shit happened in India, the guys relatives wouldve burned down the hospital and kicked the nursing staff

no you wouldn't have done shit, you never do anything

>having a heart attack
this is called being a dysgenic human being
there are billions of useless eaters on Earth, artificially kept alive by pharmaceuticals, drugs, supermarkets, governments, modern civilisation that got vaccinated like the cattle they are.
NPCs think they have a human right to being alive. You don't. You're cattle on a human animal farm, domesticated and pacified slave race. You are so weak you think that when you have heart attack for being a dysgenic, weak fuck who eats McDonald's, you have a right to have your heart jumpstarted. People like this need to be trampled by a Woolly Mammoth

Attached: Varg6.png (163x191, 40.29K)

Dumb mutt, indians don't fuck around with that shit. They would've literally firebombed the people responsible and lynched their wives. How new are you?

Attached: 1650424634487.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>387002488
(You)
Now fuck off edgelord

>Ever since EU loans started flowing in the 80s we cultivated an entire race of rich, pampered, lazy and entitled public workers, they get paid more than anyone, get retirement and benefits, and still bitch and riot all the time
>Fuck this commie country
>You just know if the man was a shitskin immigrant there would have been NGO funded riots over this

Attached: 06c4d7da0cfc4f108ea94fdc1861aa9b.jpg (680x534, 16.24K)

Wtf I love pajeets now?

People are very quiet and peaceful. Smelly but peaceful. You fuck with their families or community and they turn into something else.
People have lynched other people publicly for stealing cows here(coz they are considered pet).
I have seen people fighting with hospital staff coz their family member died due to negligence

Was he vaxxed?

To be fair, if he walked into an American emergency room with the same attitude he would have died in the waiting room.

>You just know if the man was a shitskin immigrant there would have been NGO funded riots over this
Yeah, you can just picture the headlines and a press conference of Ursula von der Leyen condemning racism.
This way it's just the classic 'eat shit, peasants'

time to book your booster shot, you retarded nigger cattle idiot

Attached: 1634463322902 retard.png (648x570, 476.06K)

>since he walked there he should be fine
I've had this exact same shit. I went out for a run like 10 years ago, fucked my hip up somehow. Hurts to sit down or stand up, pain amplified if I start moving after being still for a while. Limped to the doctors and said it ain't worth looking at if you walked here. Take some ibuprofen that did fucking nothing. Walked with limp for over a year. Didn't even know I could run until a few years later I almost got run over and had to run out of the way. I can run now but I still never knew what it was that happened to my hip and because of that I only squat light weights or jog because I have no idea if I push myself with higher weights if shit will snap or fuck up again.

Attached: 1484067692219.jpg (444x460, 112.23K)

you're a fag. lay down and die.

this man is correct

all of them

Attached: 1648138592213.gif (498x278, 699.19K)

This happens a lot of times in Poland. When you go to the hospital they often make you wait for hours in the hall before they do something. Doctors just don't give a shit.

σαπούνι και νερό
οι αριστεροί δεν είναι άνθρωποι
αν μη τι άλλο, η ιστορία με τα μπόλια έδειξε πως αυτή η κωλοφάρα δεν είναι άξια σωτηρίας
τουλάχιστον δεν είμαστε ρατσιστές-ναζί-αρνητές amirite

Attached: 1656692018896.gif (607x609, 690.18K)