You bros ready to watch thousands of Bongers die during this heatwave? LOL why didn't they just buy air conditioners!?!

You bros ready to watch thousands of Bongers die during this heatwave? LOL why didn't they just buy air conditioners!?!

Attached: ad689a00b9aea35509b8f337d626ea02.gif (540x304, 893.17K)

The British Empire colonized the entire world and Anglo/Celtic settlers flourished in every climate. Dominion over palm and pine you ignorant mutt.

Attached: b59.jpg (584x794, 86.58K)

Literally no one cares outside of the Kike press.

Yeah, anyone worth their salt moved away

It's more retarded mind games for the weak.

Attached: ManMadeClimateChangePsyop.jpg (477x1024, 95.94K)

>your a coward. stay here and fight for your country
kek.
NOPE!

>buy appliance that will only be used 2 weeks out of the year
Nah. Return to colone and take the pith helmet pill instead

Attached: pithy.jpg (193x262, 6.35K)

Old people have been dying in heat waves since the beginning of time but to be fair the news casters are probably just sperging about 1% uptick in average heat

They double as heating usually.
At least a decent one will.

We're only responding to British and Euros. We're not in the likes of Leafs today.

It's 22°C where I am in white man's country. Imagine living in boiling temps like a nigger

I wished it were millions.

went for a stroll earlier and it's not even hot
just pleasantly warm
the UK MSM love hyping up the weather

23°C here 9pm.
Got the AC cranked just because I can.
sipping on faggy Highballs.
shits comfy

>2 weeks out of the year
Imagine not keeping your house a comfy 60 degrees 24 7.

>Thousands die of heat stroke cause pussies
>Millions kick the bucket in Winter cause Russia bad lmao
lol, lmao even

Attached: 1633400298462.png (244x217, 31.75K)

There's nothing funny about this. Europeans are being genocided in their homelands and you think a deadly heat wave that will kill more of them is funny? You must be a jew if you see dying Europeans and laugh.

To be fair I sometimes wonder who the first settlers that got to Texas and said 120? Yeah, I'm OK with this.
t.texas

these motherfuckers walk around in thisrts and shorts where i freeze my ass off , im sure they can handle a little heat.
the infrastructure on the other hand will have many fucked up metro and accidents all over the place because they still think it´s the 1800s.

I'm in n Ireland. What are we getting?

Comfy fren

Also im saging this post and announcing
It, how does that make u feel Jannies?
Oh, whats that? Trying to still ban me?
Hows that working for you?
Hope that doesnt affect your
Compensation

Attached: 71FAB40B-2FDF-40C8-BE48-8F8930C2ABD1.gif (112x112, 24.06K)

more niggers?

Don't forget the God awful humidity, I live on the Gulf Coast and start sweating as soon as I step outside

oh no, its over 70f in my area, let me just wear lighter clothes and open a window.
damn candy ass pansy ass roodypoos can't even handle a slightly warmer than average day.
at least the invading pakis and curryniggers feel at home in this weather.

Definitive proof that all American flags are brownoids is there constant need to shit on Anglos everyday on this forum despite their country being created by Anglos.

Aaaahhh nooooo it’s 20 degrees I’m meeeeltttiiiingggg

Attached: 1C1F8E01-6972-48D0-91CD-608F2C9371CB.jpg (749x890, 194.26K)

this