“Women marry up”

My brother just brutalised this theory

We’re a working class family, my brothers wife’s family are all upper class professionals, mostly all multi-millionaires, of English background.

Meanwhile my family is working class immigrants from Greece. So my working class brother married a rich English girl. Her parents even bought them a house. So my brother got a house paid off for getting married and he married UP, while his wife married DOWN.

My brother isn’t even good looking at all, he’s just tall. He just elevated his financial status well ahead of anyone in the family by marrying a rich girl. She’s not fat or mentally ill either, so no there’s no catch or detail I’m leaving out here.

Attached: 9F207E0C-9E05-4D4A-8169-9E2551F5D0E9.png (512x419, 120.08K)

Do you not understand what outliers and exceptions are?

Congrats your brother is alpha

She's probably ugly

your brother sounds pretty based

Yeah I am. But it seems like all these “exceptions” and “outliers” seem to be constantly occurring in my life

That's because you belong you to the Hellenic master race and carry around a BGC

/thread

You are born an alpha and you can't "improve", you are a genetic beta, that's all

Things that didn't happen

Nope. I was surprised by it as much as you. Not ugly, not fat. I am telling you there is no catch, I tried looking for the catch but I can’t find any. My brother hit the jackpot.

>gayreek
>anything, but a slave to Turks
A title of a master race belongs to Slavs

This. She knows that their children will be Orthodox and thus get into heaven. She is probably a satan-worshipping (((Catholic))) or an 80IQ proddy, so she’s hell bound but at least her kids will be safe.

>satan-worshipping (((Catholic)))
>t. satan-worshipping (((Anglican)))

this

Attached: BGC 1.jpg (357x360, 36.79K)

>he’s just tall
so yes, she did marry up.

Slavs are borderline subhuman don't push it

Alexander the Great was a blond blue-eyed aryan SLAV

Maybe his penis has numerous inches worth all that money.

Toilet-cleaner reading comprehension. Orthodoxy is the only true faith.

Because he is an Aussie she married up, same with the rich chong girls here.

>t. satan-worshipping (((orthodog)))

He's Greek, you fucking numpty. She's Aussie.

He had reddish brown hair with one blue eye and he wasn't a slavshit

Attached: 00fd8e3e747f29d9e009838eecb9e201 (1).jpg (603x300, 52.52K)

Wait you are all aussies?

It’s interesting now my parents feel like shit because they can’t help them with much and her parents bought them a house, so my parents feel embarrassed and poor. They got in-law mogged.

Anecdote
Anonymous aussie: questionable
Sage

Men marry up and down not women. Classical mistake

He came from Macedonia and Macedonia is Slavic. Your made-up quotes from Greek propaganda books don't matter. He was Slavic

show pics of both of them or gtfo faggot

>He just elevated his financial status well ahead of anyone in the family by marrying a rich girl.
He will be forever a leach and never reach full man status. Married a whore that fucked 1000 dicks, while knowing she would “pay” herself a tall husband later in life.
In terms of female prospect your brother got the worst. Imagine his kids growing up knowing all the goodies came from mommy ? All that fatherly respect gets steamrolled, all his words will be shattered. He might as well see his son turn gay and he would do nothing about it. (Like taking him off the Will).
Always marry someone as rich as you, never too poor, never too rich, it’s best for relationship balance.
Just wanted to leave that here...

That's just our faggotry, the need to pay for everything

Yeah tall dudes fall up their entire life. Just the way it is