One thing, and ONE THING ONLY, causes inflation: increasing the currency supply

One thing, and ONE THING ONLY, causes inflation: increasing the currency supply.

Attached: EpDgaT6U0AAWY2U.jpg (1535x2048, 261.47K)

I would supply that ass with a current if you catch my drift

tell me more about this inflation

No, that's retarded, inflation is a rise in the price of goods and can be for any number of reasons

The monetary reasons are overemphasized

sorry I dont understand, can you explain?

Benis into bagina, understood?

The real inflation is the pussyinflation and nobody takes measures. Offer of pussy is always low compared to demands.

Two solutions: decrease demand or increase pussies.

where is this bagina city? who is this benis guy? thanks

Typical, only a dutchman would be thinking about money while looking at that brapper.

Attached: 1655165596123.jpg (1024x673, 466.05K)

normies don't know the difference between currency inflation and real inflation
like, who knew decreasing input supply increases the production costs and therefore the price of goods

GOD i wish my ass were that fat

Attached: 1633768029343.webm (400x400, 196.14K)

and who increases the currency supply? thats right, its kikes.

They seem seperate but belong together.

Attached: images (66).jpg (540x327, 29.36K)

>One thing, and ONE THING ONLY, causes inflation: increasing the currency supply.
not quite
inflation is when you increase the money supply faster than the amount of goods/services available

if you increase currency at the same rate as resources/food production/services/etc, then each dollar keeps the same value

if the currency lags behind production, or currency is removed, then each dollar becomes worth more

>One thing, and ONE THING ONLY, causes inflation: Russia

Attached: joe-biden-ice-cream-democra-hadi-maxel-transparent.png (538x700, 253.44K)

I will inflate that ass with a current supply of deez nutz

No, you can decrease supply as well.

Its a dude

POOPA

Attached: 1652767263890.jpg (1024x1024, 81.11K)

Give me a reason why would the price of ALL goods rise other than increased money supply?

thank you kind sir

Na printing money is the only cause ofinflation. You can have supply disruptions due to natural disasters or war back this is temporal in nature and soon alleviated by restoring supply lines, creating new ones, or establishing competing product lines.

Nothing explains the massive devaluation of the dollar other than printing. Youd be an idiot to think otherwise.

>be X person
>raise price of product
There, inflation you stupid monkey brain.

Booty
Bo-bo bo booty

Nah, just an Asian ass.

shortage of fuel causes price of fuel to rise due to supply/demand
and fuel is used for everything in the economy, so everyone has to end up paying more to get the same fuel to get things done, and those extra costs go to (you)

the other way is from unrealistic real estate costs that are divorced from reality, because landlords can just suck all extra wealth you have, which makes all renters raise their prices for regular goods/services just to earn enough to cover the rent to make mr landlord happy, and that in turn pulls up the price of everything

You will never be a woman.

If you knew what it looked like underneath that skin you'd be grossed out. Humans are gross.

Attached: 1653434385727.jpg (280x416, 18.79K)

KEK

You can have inflation both because the the currency is debased, or because the supply of things is reduced wrt. demand
dropped
Current inflation is a mix of both, but triggered mainly by the second factor

BRAPPA

Attached: 1657762721079.jpg (710x947, 61.29K)