Post 'em

best texts thread

Attached: 1657964984943.jpg (838x2048, 166.17K)

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor."

I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website they are trying to radicalize you be pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes.

But this hated has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folx), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate. Together we can prevent another Buffalo

Who the fuck goes on a date and asks if you are boosted

If you had just deleted her number and stopped responding after Roger That, she would have been 400 million times more pissed then what you left her.

Sneed

he should've just continued affirming in military lingo
roger that. solid copy. 10 - 4

haha faggot. I hope you get raped. ;-)

Holy shit. The pasta levelled up.

Lol, love that him being okay with the rejection and counter rejecting her drove her into a rage

The eternal Leaf evolves

Me probably, I don't want jabbed chicks that will choose the Government diktats over the health of my children because of "muh restaurant! muh trip to a foreign country! MUH SOCIAL VALIDATIOOOOON"
I'll fuck'em and trash'em right after

Leafcuck

Based NOVAX Jew

Attached: totallyreal.png (480x1020, 68.59K)

CIVIL WAR
BURGERKRIEG

Attached: 1472332010_00032.jpg (1280x720, 105.34K)

Kek’d. Have a (You) you glorious faggot

Attached: 0F806F9E-2665-4E4F-A1D2-93281E5C2104.jpg (349x275, 9.19K)

The type of chick that tiktoked with the song "this girl is on pfizeeeer" deserve to be treated as the soulless puppet as they are
The Gov/hivemind won't mind if while it pulls the strings of its female puppet I nail her

We need more based Kikes, and Niggers joining this so called Alt-Right movement we are apparently hosting here lmao. I would consider them honorary whites.

Attached: 1657619336982.jpg (874x1024, 67.67K)

if you toned this down a bit im almost certain the average redditor would believe this.

This. OP revealingly his power level in public, and on a date no less, is cringe and gay.

What are you some kind of authority on fake gay stuff? You only like real gay shit? You a faggot boy?