If science proved 100% that an afterlife existed, would that change your political views at all?

If science proved 100% that an afterlife existed, would that change your political views at all?

Attached: housef.jpg (630x1200, 106.64K)

Yes, I'll start hating jews too in the after life.

^

I don't believe in science.

Of course because im not a fucking retard and can change my opinion to changing evidence.

it ain't heaven if jews are in it.

>If science proved 100% that an afterlife existed
well yes, but what if there's science that will prove that previous science to be wrong. you never know. science isnt religion

>If science proved
Who is science?

abcd

If proof of afterlife implies god then that implies god created me the way I am and he knew what I would become and everything I would do from the start. Why would I alter my understanding of the world over the idea that god exists if he created me the exact way I am? Who the fuck am I to go against the will of god himself?

Besides, what guides my perspectives isn't ideology but reality and truth, and that alone indicates that I don't have to justify anything to anyone simply because reality, logic, and truth require no justification, permission, nor excuse, ideology does.

Attached: 1486865781908.jpg (660x544, 41.23K)

you have dried cum stains in your room don't you

Is that what reality and objectivity means to you?

if the afterrlife turned out to be real

politics would literally never be a thought in your mind ever again you would realize that the best life is to live and let live stop arguing, and gfys somewhere peaceful

oh wait im on Any Forums

ERR DERR IM A GLOWIE RETARD HERR

Yup, he has dried cum stains in his room for certain. Not only a memeflag but also dodging the question. Kike cum lover.

We happen to exist right now, whatever that means, and when we die, we cease to exist, whatever that means.

no because my political views already account for an afterlife. you should be asking jews or atheists that question.

>when we die, we cease to exist
wrong.

OP never had the makings of a varsity athlete

> we cease to exist after death

Wrong, and proven completely and demonstrably wrong by near death experiences, and out of body experiences, that have been corroborated by those in the room, that they had information about things they could never have had.

The science has already PROVEN that life after death exists and you idiots don’t care about it. Most scientists cope by saying “it’s just your brain going on a trip”, but that doesn’t explain 1) the cases where the brain should have been dead due to no oxygen and 2) the cases where people had out of body experiences and were able to describe exactly what happened to the doctors in the room, and the doctors confirmed it.

So I don’t understand this garbage of “what if science proved is”, it already HAS proven that death is not the end of existence. Why do you refuse to accept it?

>Ad hominem the poster
>Ad hominem the flag
Really convinced me I'm wrong here mate. Nice job.

Attached: 1546117598456.jpg (675x368, 153.5K)

Science is a human process, it can't prove anything 100%.
You know what can?
The Bible.