YOU ARE NOT BASED

unless you have
>been to jail
>lived on the streets
>lived in actual poverty
YOU ARE NOT BASED

Attached: 1645314974714.jpg (273x300, 14.87K)

You are not based unless you have moved away from Canada and told no one you were ever a leaf

Based like a turkey gobble gobble gobble.

So according to that most of niggers are now based? Kek, gtfo.

>>been to jail
>>lived on the streets
>>lived in actual poverty
sounds like a nigger to me

>being a degenerate, criminal, destitute nigger is based

OK Jamal, sure

Went to jail, homeless for two weeks, work over 40 hrs but make shit money... hate people w8thout workingmans hands... can strangle thebottom 80% of people

Job+roomies=shelter+food

C'mon even suburban blacks know this. Society is collapsing but SURVIVAL IS TECHNICALLY AN OPTION. Go team up with someone as poor as you are.

Sweet, even the black Canadian says I'm based, my white privilege knows no bounds.

>been to jail
never , you are just a crimelet
>lived on the streets
for 60 seconds, still proud of myself to this day
>lived in actual poverty
always has been the case
seethe leaf, you will never be as hardcore as me

Never been to jail, never lived on the streets unless you call living in a car for 2 months that. But im in perpetual poverty. Floating in and out of work at random and being socially adept enough to always fine somewhere to stay with running water.

The realist ones never get caught. Sorry you had to take the fall my G.

This is your brain on rap “music”

homelessness is only based if you find some way to survive without help from others(dumpster diving, stealing, landfill, etc)

Attached: twice.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

I've done all these things and they all proved old era pol right and I still hate niggers

I like people that go get, not people that get got

Attached: 1454667405566.gif (400x212, 1001.48K)

>Got away with it
>Always held down a job
>Been in 20k debt with a 40k uni fee at the same time
Guess I am based without being based...

tru deau...

Sorry Andrew niggers are not based, no matter how much you try to make them based.
>Jail is mostly filled with dumb niggers that couldnt plan better
>Living on the streets instead of innawoods, nigger behaviour.
>Parents were dumb niggers that made babies when they should have been in a job center.
Tho i take it back, niggers beat and kill roasties daily and remind cuck the boomers by beating them in hospitals and robbing them.

Based on what

>Lil b the based god
IDK man. Seems like you're a newfag

>Poverty
Absolutely. Anyone who missed this is a soft little bitch, and won't survive the collapse. They all think working out at the gym is how you survive in nature kek. Watch as all their useless show muscle fades to nothing if they had to survive a natural life. Poverty niggers rise up.

Only Asians hate Black people Because they're lame squares. You're all chinks and gooks posting with fake flags