Scientists Watched a New Bird Species Evolve on Galapagos in Just 2 Generations

>Scientists Watched a New Bird Species Evolve on Galapagos in Just 2 Generations

Any Forums BTFO'd forever

sciencealert.com/scientists-watched-a-new-bird-species-evolve-on-galapagos-in-just-2-generations

Attached: big-bird-finch-galapagos-new-species.jpg (700x545, 72.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

Yes, moths for example turned black during Industrial Revolution, only brainless christcuck could deny evolution

All birds are equal.

So you're saying it takes just 2 generations for niggers to evolve into a separate species? Cool. Let's get
>#2generations
trending.

childrens lungs also turned black during industrial revolution. they miraculously adapted to breathing with coaldust-filled lungs - amazing!

Sounds dangerously close to Lamarck’s theory... Darwin BTFO

Attached: 6EAC1372-9570-4CD2-9AFD-7279D59CA9B8.png (490x305, 68.36K)

>Intelligent Design
>Evolution
>pick one
No. The two are not mutually exclusive. Evolution is part of Intelligent Design.
Fuck off.

>Faggot scientists imports non native species
>creates a mutt
>look mutts are natural evolution

>two of these species that came together in what is called species hybridisation to create an entirely new one
So they aren't two species then. Two finches were able to breed. That's all.

>evolve
>2 generations
Yeah, I'll just bet there was a plethora of information added to those galapagos birbs in all of 2 whole generations. this couldn't possibly be anything more significant than gene expression

The fact that in 2022 ""scientists"" STILL have to attempt to prove evolution with these obviously bullshit stories shows just how fundamentally flawed and unscientific the entire idea is.

Good. When do niggers start hanging on a lamp posts again then?

>Scientists give you proof
>You dismiss the proof
Ye, fuck your stupid ass, buddy.

Organic life on earth is all the same thing. Just as animals have difference species, its all the same coding, molecules, components and structure.

I remember that purple haired dinosaur guy on Rogan said there is all kinds of fuckery in the scientific community for notoriety or now for clicks.

Yet these same assholes say there is “OnlY oNe rACe, tHe huMAN rAce” there are hundreds of human species

>I grow stronger everyday.

Holy shidd I'm likely a new specie of human. Both parents were very lean high achieving athletes.

Why BTFOd? Strengthens that races can have divergence, now kys.

>Same coding
Get the fuck off my board nigger

Why do you exclude plant cells that share most components with animals?

Hey idiot. Whites and blacks can have fertile offspring. We are the same species.

fucking this
I've had similar thoughts and said something similar before
We're (humans, plants, other animals) all just the same DNA organism, expressing ourselves differently due to environmental pressures and competition pressures

Nigger human hybrids are a very volatile species

>Evolve
>Just 2 Generations
I arent think that

Niggers aren't human

You can kys now.

I've literally been posting that evolution is a consciously guided process that happens much quicker than we think. Our brains capture the essence of God, we can manipulate things within and around us in small ways.