Would you fight for your country if that meant fighting for globohomo by extension?

Would you fight for your country if that meant fighting for globohomo by extension?

Attached: EF84552D-1670-4A3D-95A2-E052D360862E.png (800x533, 562)

I wouldn't fight for any country period .

This
Fuck you all, even my fellow Quebeckers can go and suck a dick, you all raise sluts because your balls are too small

You can't. It's like keeping paper dry by deliberately lowering it into a lake.

>nu Any Forums tries to become self aware
fascinating

Attached: 1557544795987.jpg (448x500, 49.28K)

Lets look at this another way.
Would you fight the notoriously homosexual russian AIDS army for fun?
Yes.

Ukraine isn't fighting for globohomo.

Ukraine is fighting for Ukraine. The U.S isn't supplying money to Ukraine because the U.S is fighting for a free Ukraine. The U.S is supplying money to Ukraine to kill Russians, imagine killing your main military enemy without casualties and all you have to do is give some made up money. You do not have to be allies to use each other.

No. Absolutely not. The very first test for any war is "will this weaken the globohomo ruling regime, or strengthen it?' If winning the war will strengthen the regime, then the regime can fight for itself. And that's the end of it. This is a direct and painful lesson from US history.

Attached: WWII.jpg (1632x3904, 1.43M)

Attached: 164581413hfg5499.png (915x759, 296.75K)

I would fight for my land yes, it doesn't matter the other circumstances. It's my fucking land, it's my fucking people.

With my land I mean my region, I don't give a fuck about any countries. All governments are fucked.

But it depends mostly who's attacking and what are they doing. If I was an ukrainian rn, I would be on the frontline trying to kill as many vatniggers as I can since they are albino subhuman niggers pillaging and looting.

If Russia actually destroyed only military bases, nobody would have cared including a lot of ukrainians. It's pretty obvious now that they just want to destroy and conquer.

Lol no there is notjin worth saving here

There is a globohomo behind you!
HUEHUEHUEHUE

yes. globohomo is based

I would only passively resist until I was caught and shot

Then I would be a martyr for the armed resistance

this

No.

>my country
Unlikely, but if my hometown was under siege and my family were being shelled or shot at I would fight the invaders. So by extension that is fighting for my country, I guess. Ukrainians have every right to defend their homes

>homosexual russians
that's racis, the correct ethnonym is ucranians but even gumguzzlers and kikespuppets are perfectly accetable names

I would probably pretend to then defect at the first chance.

Imagine giving your life for the colours of your flag and the jobs of your homosexual rulers.

Attached: 1657850410102.gif (220x424, 1.45M)

O rly? Gee, I wonder what's your real nation? Hmmm..

Stop it Taras.

Attached: 1657641605808.png (377x322, 158.71K)

Not in a million years, why fight for a country that gives it all away to gooks, niggers, sand niggers, and curry niggers. My kids dont have a hope in hell buying a house.
>Let it fucking burn!

When your house gets bombed schizo ranting on the internet stops mattering.

Ofcourse not. That would be fighting against own country then. Because globohomo would destroy it. Well, and that's exactly what is happening...
Demographically Ukraine is already ruined. Globohomo can't wait for the end of the war, they already mocking people with gay marriage. The only thing left for Zelensky is to announce mass migration from Africa and ME.