Menstrual changes after Covid vaccines may be far more common than previously known

What are the implications of NBC news running a story like this? Are they priming people for a rug pull?

Attached: vax.png (1331x717, 957.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/science/science-news/menstruation-changes-covid-vaccines-rcna38348?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/andr.13209
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The women in the office are being extra bitchy about their cycles going ape shit.

lol

I bet it smells nice in the office.

gullible women won't reproduce, and nor will the men who end up with them..sperm is dead eggs are bled, sayonara good night.

>previously known
Since 2020?

> and that means its working

>Among nonmenstruating people those post-menopause or who use certain long-term contraceptives, for example the study suggests many experienced breakthrough or unexpected bleeding after their Covid shots.

nbcnews.com/science/science-news/menstruation-changes-covid-vaccines-rcna38348?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Imagine being a guinea pig and taking an experimental inoculation without a long term safety profile

>NBC news running a story like this
That means that the REAL data is at the point where "42%" are miscarrying or being born mongoloids.

Attached: 89ds3c6156c81.jpg (1080x1077, 563.91K)

>gullible women won't reproduce, and nor will the men who end up with them
you say this as a bad thing... I always said, Bill Gates is a saint.

Purging the earth of those fucking retards who can't think for themselves

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.48K)

When you look at it like that it's hard to disagree lol

I can confirm I've heard other women talk about it

Attached: 1648600818704.jpg (726x480, 102.26K)

Are you pre or post op? I bet you're sassy!

Attached: Sam Brinton- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition.jpg (2096x2905, 1.66M)

The narrative is crumbling

bump

tell them to get a refund
heh

>Old shitty newyork office

I hope it smells like asbestos and rat piss.

Attached: 1538708613955.png (625x370, 157.35K)

who cares?
no refunds

>gullible women won't reproduce, and nor will the men who end up with them..sperm is dead eggs are bled, sayonara good night.
Oh it gets even better:
>Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/andr.13209
>Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Sperm count and motility is reduced somewhere around 3-5 months after vaccination. However, when you consider that the vax has been demonstrated to reverse transcribe in the genome of a cell that are hit by a LNP containing the synthetic mRNA payload; on top of the drops in sperm count already seen in previous decades we're potentially staring down the barrel of mass infertility for both male and female recipients of this vaccine.

Imagine the shitstorm when normalfags figure out the've been turned into eunuchs with ticking time bomb health issues such as myocarditis.

>Imagine the shitstorm when normalfags figure out the've been turned into eunuchs with ticking time bomb health issues such as myocarditis.

To me this is too horrible to imagine in all seriousness. I truly hope this won't be the case. Many people who got vaccinated often did so out of a necessity to keep their job or stay in school, etc. Plenty are just optimistic people that trust in the system who maybe shrugged it off as "what's the worst that could happen my doctor said it's fine". I don't think they deserve to lose their reproductive ability. Not all people who got vaxxed are hardcore cultish Covidians.