Vaccine Approved For Little Kids. WTF Vaxxbros

Does Sudden death in kids have a catchy name like SIDs or SADS? What are you going to do when they make it a requirement to enrol in school? Afterall if babies can take it then your school age kids can definitely take it because it is so safe

Attached: BasedBorea.png (649x830, 410.84K)

the day of the rake is finally here

It is normal for children as young as one day to have heart attacks. It is caused by climate change and breast milk.
That's why we need to stop producing CO2, and to feed children s o y based artificial milk formula.

This is great news for Canada, will be great for a case study. I hope they boost the infants every 3-5 months for safety

Attached: 2163442_mitchelf_asuka-hates-the-antichrist x.jpg (2700x2700, 1.9M)

so much free real estate in a few years.

theyve been trying to get kids injected for a while now. im pretty proud that vegas said fuck that and less than 1% of toddlers got injected. still sucks for some, but now our health district clearly sees parents dont fuckin want it

They're going to tread very lightly, although I almost wish they would mandate mRNA injections for little kids. They won't though. Most parents would yank their kids out of public schools, triggering the chain reaction that would take down the colleges. The colleges are very, very important components of the control system.

>Filename: BasedBorea
>Screenshot obviously taken by Nova Borea
Why are you calling yourself based, Borea?

Imagine defending this shit.

Child heart attacks were always normal.

Ugh sure is a relief my 6 month baby can stop being an anti-Vaxx chud

This where you live? I cannot imagine this village to have too many citizens. Should be a walk in a park to find out your name and address

Attached: IMG_20220716_120328.jpg (1080x801, 72.18K)

This you?

Attached: IMG_20220716_121418.jpg (1080x2062, 452.27K)

This whole thing is like watching a slow motion car crash. Even in normie world its been all over the Msm for years this barely effects children. I honestly thought this would have stopped before this point. Anyone that take part in this is severly disturbed

No that's me

Answer me please

Attached: download-4.jpg (500x1091, 108.97K)

Tell mummy you had fun playing detective on Any Forums today okay bub?

oh kevin, you're still upset?

I'll tell her the next time we speak

Seriously Jeff, check your privacy options on facebook. Your profile is 100% public.

they pushed that hard because it's the 5-8 years old category getting approval that puts liability (for all vaccine related damages) on the gov. Read: Pharma doesn't pay shit

They fucking bought and paid for all of this garbage on our dime, and now they're going to pay for all of the fallout for that catastrophe on our dime as well.