Maps are literally antisemitic

The ADL requests that the Icelandic hosting company take down the website of the mapping project.

jpost.com/bds-threat/article-712076

Attached: ADL BDS map.png (1052x1162, 818.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapliberation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jonathan Greenblatt
a good jew

Attached: 5B698F1C-DC80-4543-987D-F8854C7FA51B.jpg (967x968, 97.87K)

I Jewish institutions should feel threatened

I'm sure the BDS cunts are just controlled opposition at this point.

I can't see any threats or any individuals

mapliberation.org/

if there were threats or doxxing of individuals he'd have a point

Just dismiss the request and keep on mappin

it wasn't a request

Attached: 1561265722556.jpg (496x263, 39.17K)

The user the old BDS lists were getting stale

>ADL asks
>asks
>requests
Request denied faggots.

I doubt that.

>BDS cunts
There sure are a lot of salty jews on Any Forums today. Lol.

qrd of the project?

>a good jew

Attached: 10d0dda2f7d45f6f0f878e00c9fcaab9.jpg (960x720, 79.49K)

A left wing BDS group named names, linked hundreds of politicians and lobbies together in the state of Massachusetts alone and judea big mad
See
great site

Bumpo

>bump

lol

Fuck those kikes

>while we deeply respect freedom of expression

Attached: 1657820760536m.jpg (858x1024, 86K)

if they are basically foreign agents then yeah to bad juden..

>1984 hosting
lol nice one Iceland

>NOOOO DON'T LET THEM KNOW I AM JEWISH WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING NOOOOOOO

im pro everything that makes the jews and adl seethe
>kikes can keep on killing christian and muslim palestinian children but condoning violence is bad!!!
bds is a joke they need to be harsher. at this point every organization is infested with controlled opposition cunts.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-130428_Brave.jpg (1080x2340, 413.72K)

you think that's bad?
in massachusetts they are redistricting everything to cancel out the white vote. they call it 'minority majority districting'. what they do is they take your white voting bloc that created problems for them after obama, and they draw a border around it. then they take another group of colored people that's 140% bigger, and put it in your border.

there are news articles about it every day in every paper, because they tested it out on 'school districts' to give 'colored parents' more voice, saying that even though the schools in worcester county are 70% black and spanish the parent teacher unions and voting districts for them are mostly white.

after they finished, a news article was pushed that said they will use these new school district maps to 'fix' our 'broken' voting district maps. i called it when it first happened and i was right, you won't be allowed to vote in any way that matters. if a town is 99.9% white it will be added to a district with enough colored people to complete cancel it.

the only way forward is to completely ban voting districts, go back to a town-by-town way of collecting data and votes about everything. it's the only way and you know it.

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

>mapliberation.org/
now do CT and NY

Attached: ultimate base level.jpg (695x650, 162.67K)