Burn the toll, pay the coal

Is coal the future of energy? It is abandunt, cheap, provides electricity on demand and it got what plants crave.

Attached: 64456443-9286-493E-A5C2-553D87701856.jpg (1535x1517, 380.07K)

lmao
but the farmers are the problem right
fucking hypocrite ass niggers in the hague

enjoy your pollution lmao

And here goes your 100 trillions wasted in fighting climate change.
Who could have seen that coming?

>fighing climate change

yeah, that’s forgotten now like covid-19. Stop beating a dead horse, Greta.

Attached: C70DA125-6640-4538-B476-47A0A8BA62F1.png (503x378, 278.24K)

These countries must pay other EU countries a hefty fine for violating the Paris Climate Agreement. This is unacceptable.

BRING THE FUCKING NUCLEAR PLANTS BACK HOLY SHIT REEEEEEEEEE
>b-but muh nuclear wasterinooooo!!!
DOESNT MATTER, NIGGER. NUCLEAR POWERED ELECTROLISIS CAN PRODUCE SO MUCH ROCKET FUEL IT CAN EASLIY LAUNCH THE WORST KIND OF NUCLEAR WASTE DIRECTLY AT THE SUN.

>because of the energy crisis caused by Russia
Why are they lying all the time. Just why!
It's so fucked up.
Can they not simply say that the EU politicians who've decided the energy embargo on Russia caused it.
Why can't they admit the truth!

not really a solution, germoids rely on enriched uranium from russia too
>just mine and enrich your own
lemayo good luck with that, germoids don't have the space for that without disturbing residential areas, also the environmental impact of nuclear power plants isn't just the nuclear waste, they need to release a shitton of hot water too which will fuck the wildlife and requires rivers to be low temperature or you're release hot water into warm water which is another ecological disaster, there's simply no alternative to cheap gas from russia, the germoids shot themselves in the foot

>KKW Tullnerfeld will be started after 50 years, perchance

>they need to release a shitton of hot water
how terrible
how about using that hot water to heat the residential areas so propagandists can stop fearmongering them about freezing to death during winter

the best part of this for me is that all those electric cars those smug commies are driven are now "coal fired" vehicles ..... ahahahhahaha

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x387, 37.54K)

>Waste billions and billions for 30 years to fight climate change and decrese the CO2 and in a matter of month it's all gone.

The "german model" lmao.

Attached: 1488825073417.jpg (600x580, 60.01K)

What the fuck man? All nuclear waste could go through a thorium salt nuclear reactor. Becoming harmless once it was spent. Don't chuck away all that energy.

Attached: 1563687535158.jpg (332x298, 13.41K)

Solar and wind make up 5.2% of primary energy generation in Germany as of 2021.

Oil, coal and natural gas make up 80%, nuclear 6%.

Did you actually think we really fought climate change???

Attached: fig10-germany-energy-mix-energy-sources-share-primary-energy-consumption-2021.png (1200x848, 501.31K)

YOU STOLE MY FUTURE

This is what french tv and "ecologist" were saying.
You were the model to follow.

Money well spent bankrupting everyone, everyone except the assholes behind it all that is.

so what are you gonna do, have a nuclear plant in the middle of the city so it's close enough for the hot water to be transported to households? kinda? still kinda far to retain heat that long, have fun selling that idea to the public, just have 3 nuclear plants in the middle of berlin lmao

Op is gay

it's not even just a matter of climate change and shit, burning coal produces a lot of air pollution, you were mocking beijing for having smog from all the coal plants in china but now china is getting cheap russian gas and the germoids can spit their lungs out from their coal plant smog lmao

Now look at how much you now pay for the same electricity.

Wtf
I distinctly remember the german gov shilling they are at 30%-50% green energy

Am i being mandela'd?

Attached: 1508526261175.png (640x640, 650.11K)

I live in a city that pulls hot water from another city by the overland pipeline. It's 15km long and the sheer volume that goes trough that pipeline doesnt even make the water cool down even that much.
t. worked at local waterworks for few months