Suicide will make you a climate change hero - a message from an elite

This is something that I think most people on here know is coming down the pipeline. We're going to start promoting the idea that suicide is a way to make yourself a climate hero. Humans cause climate change and if you kill yourself you will help change the earth.

This is a theme that we're going to start writing into television shows for children and teenagers as well as pop music. We want them to know that there is something real that they can do to prevent climate change. I think if we present it to them properly, they will go along with it.

I can talk openly about this because nobody would ever believe that something so diabolical is real. We don't need to hide it because people wouldn't believe it.

What do you guys think of the agenda?

Attached: suicide rope.jpg (300x168, 8.69K)

I think you should become a climate change hero OP.

Leave room for nature.

Leave room for nature.

I always said if vegans and hippies and faggot niggers really honestly cared about the planet that much, the only logical outcome is killing yourself, otherwise shut the fuck up

There are few things I am more certain about, than the fact that man-caused Climate Change is total bullshit. Everything else is uncertain by comparison.

Practice what you preach faggot.

I'm jewish. It's against my religion to kill myself. God created us so that we would lead humanity into a new world without races, nations, borders, or class heirarchy. jews have an important role to play in the new world order.

yep as fodder.

So what your saying is if all those politicians who are into the environmental stuff jumped off the bridge the Earth would be a better place. I got news for you though,. Everyone already knows that

It'll only be for white people, of course

>a message from a fucking leaf

so you're saying liberals are useful idiots.
yea we all knew that.
I guess have fun?
They're barely humans nowadays

Good idea but I think they will rather start killing other non climate friendly people.

>if I kill myself people who don't care about climate will fuck everything up and there is nobody to fight them

Based. You should kill yourself.

Well , I give + for creativity. But ...naah. People dont care enough about likes on social media to kill themselves for it.
Not many enough of them anyway. Were are talking about overriding humans natural survial-instincts. Those are pretty strong you know.

I think it's VERY real. Nietzche warned about it 100 years ago. Nihilism will consume many people and they will either turn violent or kill themselves. I don't think it's planned, but a eventuality because so many have fallen for the trap of dialectics which leads to nihilistic assumptions of the world. Letting the possibilities be limited and defined by powers that do not care for them or their children.

I am currently working on a story that deals with the subject and hopefully leaves the moral lesson that we must face the consequences of our choices. It's the one definitive duty of being human.

we got people taking injections that make women sterile, give healthy athletes hear attacks, and infect babies with neurodegenerative diseases - and they're happy about it.

What makes you think we can't convince people to kill themselves to prevent climate change?

Thanks for confirming we were right all along.

Classic. Of course it’s the fucking Jews.

Fpbp

I agree. In fact, I think it's important as climate activists to do everything we can in making every last elite a climate hero.
For the planet.

Attached: IMG_20220118_051432_661.jpg (1080x950, 185.53K)

Practice what you preach otherwise the people you call goyim will make you practice it with a rusty knife.